Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty 50k Reward

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
... for an Archblossom cloak Hollow Crafting item. Sorry about the clickbait title (*cue the Rick Roll*).

- - - = + = + = + = - - -

Sought: A cloak fashioned from the featherleaves left behind from Archon.

Issued By: Lothaire von Dugald

Reward: 50,000r

Whomever delivers the item into my hands shall receive the payment.

- - - = + = + = + = - - -
OOC: I'm looking to get my hands on the above item, lored and Hollow Crafted (bonus points if it's given an interesting name and description... that might mean an extra money bonus). From an IC perspective, it doesn't matter how it's acquired -- the money will be given to the hands that exchange the cloak itself. We can either RP about that, or it can be delivered to my mailbox (HoboVigilante) and I'll have the 50k transferred over to the desired account. I'm offering the Big Bucks because I know it's a rare object that I'm too lazy to go after myself.

Happy crafting!

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
[!]
A letter would be delivered to Lothaire via courier

"My name is Eren Smith, and I work for the Radiant Shipping Company. I am able to complete this commission for you. If you wish for specific measurements to be taken for the cloak, I am able to do that by appointment. I will begin the weaving posthaste. I live in Storms Landing and you can find me at my home across the street from the Kraken's Den. I look forward to meeting you."

The letter is sealed with wax.