Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zoslore Auctions Art [Closed!]

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
So this finishes at 5am for me and I have no way to access the forums during that time.......
Shit
I doubt it's going to go much higher, honestly. You should be good : P

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
soo with the bidding as is I assume it would be mongoose-wake-me not mongoose-wake-mongoose?

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
Currently, it would be Mongoose, wake, then another for mongoose, unless they back out of their second (which is hella fair and super reasonable) in which case it would go to you.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Oh god no, I wouldn't take a *second, that'd be entirely unfair (Even if I would damn well love two pieces of art lol). Toss it Cel's way unless someone else bids plz :heart:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If somebody else bids, I'll pay extra just so that Cele can win one.

You have been warned.

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
-Calling it here!-
Thank you to everyone who kept this running for so long! The money is going to a good cause, and the help means a lot to me- thank you all! If you won, please contact me as soon as you can with reference images and an idea of what you want via Discord: Zoslore#0908

Congrats to the three winners!

[Third Place] - Celestea - 42k

You've won a portrait of a character of your choice! With the price we reached, I'll be doing it in full color as well. :heart:

[Second Place] - I am Wake - 45k

You've won a halfbody drawing of a character of your choice- given the price reached, I'll be adding flat colors!

[First Place] - Mongoose - 46k

Winner takes all- you've won a full body drawing of your character! With the price we've reached, I'll be doing it in full color!

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Much thank for letting me have it, I stayed awake until 5am checking the forums occasionally just for this on my phone lol