Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

yeule

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
as much as i still love poppy, this man pyrocide (who initially introduced me to poppy) introduced me to london artist yeule who i've been getting more and more into over the past few months and i'm pretty sure she's going to blow up pretty soon as she releases more great music! she does kind of weird lo-fi synth dark stuff but it's just very calming to listen to and she has an amazing voice. this one doesnt have any weird arg videos but she does play videogames and stream and shit like that which is kinda cool ig.
here's my fave tracks!:

i've also met her once and gonna meet her again pretty soon

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
following with my theme of spending way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too much money on things for artists who may or may not care about me in the slightest, i've ordered a custom gift for yeule, being a 20cm hand painted plush doll of her (not cheap!!!!), here are some pics of how it started and then ended up..

made by a lovely lady named kelly on her etsy shop the poppytree (ironic)