Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xenomni's application [Accepted - Jase]

xenomni

Villager
xenomni
xenomni
1. What is your Minecraft username?
xenomni

2. How old are you?
20 / Twenty

3. What country are you from?
The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using knowledge found only ooc to make your character know something or act in certain ways. It is using knowledge that you have but your character should not for your character.

Powergaming is putting your character above others instead of on equal terms. One who powergames may not allow others to react to actions and exerts control over any interaction they are in.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
Call me Fen, Mars, or Xen! I'm an artist with primary focus on hobby but with occassional commission work. I've always been interested in history, true crime, and cats. My family takes care of stray animals and has many pets including sugar gliders. I tend to enjoy both extremely cute things as well as the macabre. Lately, I've been trying to get an autism diagnosis and have been on medication for other mental and physical health issues. I'm always open to discuss mental health in dms as I consider myself a mental health advocate.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
dagnel comm - spring thumbnail.png

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope! I specifically went searching for roleplaying servers and stumbled upon this one on google. It was the most interesting and in depth one I found, and I dived deep into the rabbit hole.

Character Name:
Colette Ngaio Rhoades [co-let nai-oh roads]

Character Age: 15 / Fifteen
Character Race: Human

Appearance:

Colette is a 5 ft 7, 113 Lb human girl. She has a lighter tanned skin tone gained from the mix of her Kaltic father's (pale) and Sangrian mother's (dark tan) skin. Her eyes are a dull blue tone. Her hair is a dirty/ashen blonde with an extremely curly texture- gained mostly from her mother. Having grown up in Kaltstaat, her clothing consists of: A black bandana worn atop her head. A white, button up, long-sleeved blouse. A pleated/box-pleat skirt in a navy tone reaching mid-calf. A white petticoat. Translucent, dark stockings/tights. Brown lace up boots. A brown cape that reaches knee length with thick black fur along the neckline and the bottom edge-- clasped with silver buttons. A prominent feature is two moles on her face, below her left eye.

Picture of the Skin + Reference:
skin.pngcolette.png

Written Test!

Setting:
Central Kaltstaat. Colette's bedroom, 2nd floor. A warm lantern alight.
Time: 13th Day of Ghostmoon - Colette's 12th Birthday. Late Afternoon.
Characters: Colette. Colette's Mother.

Laying into her warm bed of thick, quilted blankets and fur, Colette let her mother tuck her in as it was time to bid the day farewell. The young girl pouted as the lantern illuminated the small corner of the room. Her mother knelt next to her bed, speaking in a soft yet loving tone.

"My child... what seems to be the matter?" She asked, tucking some loose strands of hair behind the young girl's ear. Colette seemed almost teary eyed and puffed out her cheeks in the manner that many unhappy children do.

"That.... Father didn't come home... and today was my birthday." Holding back her tears, Colette looked away from her mother toward the wall. It was moments like this she wished there were a window.. to look at the sky and wait for her father to come home. She knew what her mother would respond with, and that did not make her any happier.

"Colette." Her mother started. All the girl could think was 'here it is again'. "You know how it is here. Your father swore a duty to protect us when we married. The culture here is just like that... in these harsh months-" But the young girl cut her mother off.

"He has a duty to the community..." or something like that.. Her mother only sighed.

"You know better than anyone else that he would have wanted to be here... when he returns, he will certainly celebrate more than we have today." Her mother did her best to comfort the young girl, and this time, it seemed to have worked. Colette simply brought her hands up to wipe at her eyes before settling more comfortably into bed. She was still unhappy, but she'd let the night wash her worries away.

"Mother..." She started after a considerable amount of silence. "Is Sangria really that different?" As always, her mother nodded, ready for the barrage of questions to come. "Is Sangria really that hot? Will I get to visit the south someday?" The girl asked, her eyes becoming heavier as she glanced at her mother.

"Of course, my dear."

"Will you tell me the Wishing Well poem again...?"

With a smile on each face of the pair, Colette shut her eyes as her mother began the poem she loved so dearly. Maybe tomorrow, her father would come home. She'd tell him about how much she loves him. She'd tell him about how happy she was that he was doing so well. And with these comforting thoughts, she drifted into a deep slumber.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Lovely! That was a pleasure reading that! I hope to see you in-game!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.