Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Ign Name: Kaiser_harding
Location of landscape: 3984/ 190/ 6246
Location of Area the build needs to go
(x, y, z): 146/64/418
(Optional) Note: Getting a decent bit of this mountain pasted in. Basically the same area as the previous one located just north east of it, but wanted a fresh start without wiping the old.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Ign Name: Kaiser_harding
Location of landscape: 3984/ 190/ 6246
(x, y, z): 146/64/418
(Optional) Note: Getting a decent bit of this mountain pasted in. Basically the same area as the previous one located just north east of it, but wanted a fresh start without wiping the old.
done

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
what about transporting a chunk of terrain in rp world to creative and then back?

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
what about transporting a chunk of terrain in rp world to creative and then back?
Currently, I believe the porting of a chunk of land to creative is free, but in order to move it back with modifications or builds there'd be a fee and possibly materials required.

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Currently, I believe the porting of a chunk of land to creative is free, but in order to move it back with modifications or builds there'd be a fee and possibly materials required.
thanksssss

Astalgon

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Good
Retired Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Astalgon
Astalgon
Good
Form:
Ign Name: Astalgon
Location of RP Terrain (x, y, z): x=-757/y=20/z=-18571 & x=-640/y= 45/z=-18464
Location of Area the build needs to go (Creative world 2) (x, y, z): x=-319/y=4/z=-575 & x=-192/y=29/z=-448
(Optional) Note: I'm willing to pay the iron price! Also is it possible to put it in creative 2?

It's a request to move a rp terrain to creative 2 and then back :)

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Username:retro_hagrid
Note: Last one of these. Set entire area to air, please! :)
sypheipaymentworldedit5.png

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Form:
Ign Name: Astalgon
Location of RP Terrain (x, y, z): x=-757/y=20/z=-18571 & x=-640/y= 45/z=-18464
Location of Area the build needs to go (Creative world 2) (x, y, z): x=-319/y=4/z=-575 & x=-192/y=29/z=-448
(Optional) Note: I'm willing to pay the iron price! Also is it possible to put it in creative 2?

It's a request to move a rp terrain to creative 2 and then back :)
Done.
Username:retro_hagrid
Note: Last one of these. Set entire area to air, please! :)
View attachment 118070
Done did.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello!
I have permission from Ddaug to purchase one of his ships. I would like to move the ship in question to Linistel's port area.

Ign Name: I_am_Wake

Location of Build
(its in Altera)
X: -159.423
Y: 44
Z: 7862.315
The ship is called "HHS Sunrise"

Somewhere around the coastline of Linistel, somewhere like:
X: -7297.431
Y: 34
Z: 4482.619
Just as an example

(Optional) Note: Just plonk it anywhere near the docks or a bit out to sea, regardless if it is in the region or not.

Last edited:

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
Ign Name: Snowymaximus

Requests (in order):
1.) The following area be replaced with air (avoiding chests/sandstone):
Between
x = -3495 and x = -3692
y = 61 and y = 72
z =1472 and z = 1645

2.) Copy an existing wall on the roleplay server so a tower and a part of the wall are include. The wall to include is between
x= -3460 and x= -3368
y = 99 and y = 61
z = 1537 and z = 1510
And paste it to the west side of the existing tower, connecting the two pieces of wall. The three torches placed on the wall are where it should be connected to the tower. The new tower should approximately hit where the torches are placed on a little pad that is floating. Should be okay if any dirt/sandstone/cobble/torches are replaced

3.) (Project list not created)
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):
x=1187, y = 65, z= -1400
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z):
See note
(Optional) Note:
I would request that the east side of the gate be copied over to the west side of the gate on the creative server before getting pasted over to the roleplay server, like this:
It contains an interior (barracks) that goes to the ground level.

Then, copy the gate where it should align with the newly created towers' west entrance from request 2 (somewhere around x = -3558, y= 74, z= 1542), where the top of the wall has the three block wide walkway.

I can be available during the WEs if needed.

Last edited:

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
IGN: Kaiser_harding

Location of Build
Creative 1
X: 73
Y: 11
Z: 2035
The wolf statue

Creative 2
X: 104
Y: 33
Z: 460

Have it facing towards the gate if you please, away from the main building. The center of it should be where the nether brick slabs I placed are. They are just place holders.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Hello!
I have permission from Ddaug to purchase one of his ships. I would like to move the ship in question to Linistel's port area.

Location of Build
(its in Altera)
X: -159.423
Z: 7862.315

Somewhere around the coastline of Linistel, somewhere like:
X: -7297.431
Y: 34
Z: 4482.619
Just as an example

(Optional) Note: Just plonk it anywhere near the docks or a bit out to sea, regardless if it is in the region or not.
Checking this off as it's done

Requests (in order):
Between
x = -3495 and x = 3692
y = 61 and y = 72
z =1472 and z = 1645

2.) Copy an existing wall on the roleplay server so a tower and a part of the wall are include. The wall to include is between
x= -3460 and x= -3368
y = 99 and y = 61
z = 1537 and z = 1510
And paste it to the west side of the existing tower, connecting the two pieces of wall. The three torches placed on the wall are where it should be connected to the tower. The tower should approximately hit where the torches are placed on a little pad that is floating. Should be okay if any dirt/sandstone/cobble/torches are replaced

x=1187, y = 65, z= -1400
See note
(Optional) Note:
I would request that the east side of the gate be copied over to the west side of the gate on the creative server before getting pasted over to the roleplay server, like this:

Then, copy the gate where it should align with the newly created towers' west entrance around from request 2 (somewhere around x = -3558, y= 74, z= 1542), where the top of the wall has the three block wide walkway.

Location of Build
Creative 1
The wolf statue

Creative 2

Have it facing towards the gate if you please, away from the main building. The center of it should be where the nether brick slabs I placed are. They are just place holders.
Heya someone will get around to this soon, sit tight.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend

Requests (in order):
Between
x = -3495 and x = -3692
y = 61 and y = 72
z =1472 and z = 1645

x= -3460 and x= -3368
y = 99 and y = 61
z = 1537 and z = 1510
And paste it to the west side of the existing tower, connecting the two pieces of wall. The three torches placed on the wall are where it should be connected to the tower. The new tower should approximately hit where the torches are placed on a little pad that is floating. Should be okay if any dirt/sandstone/cobble/torches are replaced

x=1187, y = 65, z= -1400
See note
(Optional) Note:

Then, copy the gate where it should align with the newly created towers' west entrance from request 2 (somewhere around x = -3558, y= 74, z= 1542), where the top of the wall has the three block wide walkway.

I've done requests 1 & 2 as I believe you asked them for. This step 3, the Gate has been mirrored and pasted. But we cannot paste it into the main world until the material costs have been fulfilled. I've created a project list for this, you can view it with /projectlist snowysandgate and fill it with materials from your inventory using /projectlist deposit snowysandgate

For Requests 1 & 2, please send 4,000r to myself or Syphei and reply with a Screenshot. 2k for each request.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend

Location of Build
Creative 1
The wolf statue

Creative 2

Done also. Since it's Creative to Creative, this is free.

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
I've done requests 1 & 2 as I believe you asked them for. This step 3, the Gate has been mirrored and pasted. But we cannot paste it into the main world until the material costs have been fulfilled. I've created a project list for this, you can view it with /projectlist snowysandgate and fill it with materials from your inventory using /projectlist deposit snowysandgate

For Requests 1 & 2, please send 4,000r to myself or Syphei and reply with a Screenshot. 2k for each request.
Sent 4k:

Warwolf For request 2 there is a bit missing of the wall - it should include a new tower. The wall to include is between:
x= -3460 and x= -3368
y = 99 and y = 61
z = 1537 and z = 1510
And should be pasted to the west side of the existing tower, connecting the two pieces of wall.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Sent 4k:

Warwolf For request 2 there is a bit missing of the wall - it should include a new tower. The wall to include is between:
x= -3460 and x= -3368
y = 99 and y = 61
z = 1537 and z = 1510
And should be pasted to the west side of the existing tower, connecting the two pieces of wall.
I made a mistake with this. I've created a project list for this, you can view it with /projectlist snowysandwall and fill it with materials from your inventory using /projectlist deposit snowysandwall
We can look at pasting the wall in after this has been filled out.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Location of Build
(its in Altera)
X: -8059
Z: 4279

X: 6219
Y: 38
Z: -9201

(Optional) Note: Sorry, warship needs fixes at Linlea!
I have Solus's permission, OOC and IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.