Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Ign Name: Kaiser_harding

I want to get the terrain for my new region pasted in.
Location of IC Build (x, y, z):-1407, 171, -9292
It might be easier if I show you what all needs to be included. Its basically the entire plateau/ mountain
Location of Area the build needs to go (In creative) (x, y, z): 1579, 100, -1874

Ok so after consulting with my builder/ ABSOLUTE ARTIST.
We think we need more of this mountain pasted in. we need the bottom bit of it pasted in
The cords for this are
-1478 100 -9362 to -1315 116 -9211
Thats the dimensions apparently of the bottom half if you just wanted to paste in the bottom bit.

Thanks in Advance!

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
We think we need more of this mountain pasted in. we need the bottom bit of it pasted in
The cords for this are
Thats the dimensions apparently of the bottom half if you just wanted to paste in the bottom bit.

Thanks in Advance!
Can confirm, what is requested is a 16 block thick layer under the already pasted in mountain that's in my creative build area, would recommend copying the area from the tree that's on that mountain and pasting it in on the same spot of the tree in the creative world. The build in creative is around 1580, -1908

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): X977 | Y22 | Z352

Could this area be removed from Creative?

Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.
Coordinates RP (X/Y/Z): From (-863, 55, -4480) to (-817, 46, 4527).
Coordinates Creative (X/Y/Z): (2136, 88, -1791) Somewhere within that area will do fine.
Little Bump for mine too. If possible.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
So I've built the fort in creative - these are the coordinates for the Creative build [ X: -2055.392 | Y: 37.83886 | Z: 756.519 ]
I need it WEed back to the RP world for the event :] [ X: 175 | Y: 64 | Z: 4039 ]
I believe this is the correct post, this event build can be rolled back now (the one in the RP world)

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.

Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.
Coordinates Creative (X/Y/Z): (2136, 88, -1791) Somewhere within that area will do fine.
Adding another little bump to this.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Dynamap is telling me lies again, reee! I've visited the places on the server and got the more accurate coordinates.

Here are the revised Creative Coords:

X: -971, Y: 15, Z: 116

Revised RP Map Coords:

X: -918, Y: 97, Z: 1949
Form:
Ign Name: Blorbis83
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z):
6063, 39, 2855
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 674, 79, -74
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 5959, 61, 2848

Extra Notes (optional):

Replace any paintings or blocks that went missing, please!

There is a little tree-like shrine near the creative site too, don't put that into the map; I'll be putting that in myself :)
Bumping these requests :p

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Bumping these requests :p
Adding another little bump to this.
Ign Name: Sky_Crasheur
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): N/A
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):-875 38 -1628
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): N/A

I just need a materials list if possible. It's the big boat with blue and white sails.
:)
..Why is this not giving me alerts.

So sorry guys, I'll get around to it tonight when I can or someone else will be sure to get to it! Lemme know if you still need it/or if I missed something

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Dynamap is telling me lies again, reee! I've visited the places on the server and got the more accurate coordinates.

Here are the revised Creative Coords:
X: -971, Y: 15, Z: 116
Revised RP Map Coords:
X: -918, Y: 97, Z: 1949
This is completed, this will be 10k total. Business as usual, post a screenshot sending to either myself @WarWolf_1 or @Syphei I replicated the Armour Stands as best as I could tell, though there was no enchanted sword in the creative build so I'm unsure what you want out of that.
Form:
Ign Name:
Icanra
Basically need two things copied and pasted elsewhere. I'd prefer if it could be done when I'm online, so as to confirm the confusing selection and placement.
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): Need a Mat List :heart:
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): Would like to fiddle around with the location till it looks right.
Handled this with you already and it was paid for.
Ign Name: Sky_Crasheur
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): N/A
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):-875 38 -1628
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): N/A

I just need a materials list if possible. It's the big boat with blue and white sails. :)
A Projectlist has been made for you. You can view the total required materials with /projectlist SkyBlueWhiteShip and then if you wish to collect and deposit items into this list you use /projectlist deposit SkyBlueWhiteShip
Feel free to let me know if you need any help with this list stuff and I'll do what I can.
Form:
6063, 39, 2855

Extra Notes (optional):
There is a little tree-like shrine near the creative site too, don't put that into the map; I'll be putting that in myself :)
I've DM'd you on Discord some questions about this build as the target area isn't super clear where you want it placed. Could help to do this while you're online.
Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.
Form:
Ign Name:
ZeAfroGentleman.
The requested build has been removed. The section of woodland has also been copied across, I'm unsure if you meant to cut the tree-tops off or not so I've pasted in two versions, one with them cut off with your wool markers and one without. Better safe than sorry!
The cords for this are

Thanks in Advance!
Can confirm, what is requested is a 16 block thick layer under the already pasted in mountain that's in my creative build area, would recommend copying the area from the tree that's on that mountain and pasting it in on the same spot of the tree in the creative world. The build in creative is around 1580, -1908
The mountain has been extended. Wasn't too bad after I realised what it was you wanted, I thought this was going to be an entire mountain at first.
So I've built the fort in creative - these are the coordinates for the Creative build [ X: -2055.392 | Y: 37.83886 | Z: 756.519 ]
I need it WEed back to the RP world for the event :] [ X: 175 | Y: 64 | Z: 4039 ]
I believe this is the correct post, this event build can be rolled back now (the one in the RP world)
Abra Cadabra, Buildus Deletus.

===
For everyone who has had things copied to creative, those requests are free if you were wondering why you hadn't been charged. Just figured I'd make note as there were quite a few of those in this slam dunk.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
This is completed, this will be 10k total. Business as usual, post a screenshot sending to either myself @WarWolf_1 or @Syphei I replicated the Armour Stands as best as I could tell, though there was no enchanted sword in the creative build so I'm unsure what you want out of that.

Handled this with you already and it was paid for.

A Projectlist has been made for you. You can view the total required materials with /projectlist SkyBlueWhiteShip and then if you wish to collect and deposit items into this list you use /projectlist deposit SkyBlueWhiteShip
Feel free to let me know if you need any help with this list stuff and I'll do what I can.

I've DM'd you on Discord some questions about this build as the target area isn't super clear where you want it placed. Could help to do this while you're online.

The requested build has been removed. The section of woodland has also been copied across, I'm unsure if you meant to cut the tree-tops off or not so I've pasted in two versions, one with them cut off with your wool markers and one without. Better safe than sorry!

The mountain has been extended. Wasn't too bad after I realised what it was you wanted, I thought this was going to be an entire mountain at first.

Abra Cadabra, Buildus Deletus.

===
For everyone who has had things copied to creative, those requests are free if you were wondering why you hadn't been charged. Just figured I'd make note as there were quite a few of those in this slam dunk.
Thank you kindly. Whichever the one is that doesn't have the stuff cut off can stay. The other one could be removed if that makes it easier. It's meant to make it easier ultimately (hopefully) when it's pasted back in.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Thank you kindly. Whichever the one is that doesn't have the stuff cut off can stay. The other one could be removed if that makes it easier. It's meant to make it easier ultimately (hopefully) when it's pasted back in.
It's no issue, barely takes up any space. I don't mind leaving them both there for you to work with. Could always use one as a test bench or something who knows!

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Ign Name: Katalyse
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 1590 / 80 / 2205

I would like the red, green and yellow wool of this frame to be replaced with stone bricks, and the (lower) purple wool replace with 40%cobblestone,40%stone,20%andesite

Also just correct me if I'm wrong but this would be 3k, yes?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 1590 / 80 / 2205

I would like the red, green and yellow wool of this frame to be replaced with stone bricks, and the (lower) purple wool replace with 40%cobblestone,40%stone,20%andesite

Also just correct me if I'm wrong but this would be 3k, yes?
Done and correct.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Blorbis83 said:
Form:
6063, 39, 2855

Extra Notes (optional):

Reposting for Solus

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Blorbis83 said:
Form:
6063, 39, 2855

Extra Notes (optional):

Reposting for Solus
Was around for this one
1602286920316.png

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 1788 / 65 / -1995

So here there is one wall of a tower, I would like it to be copy and pastes to fit the other sides. (Simply select, //rotate 90 and //paste -a three times, suggested to do the copy and paste from the centre of the tower)

unknown.png

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If I were to build a map art in creative mode-
is it possible to port it over temporarily to the main world, and then make a map of it, before removing it all?

And have it not cost any mats only rads? This would save lots of time for me and allow me to create cool map arts for everyone!

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Location of Creative Area (x, y, z): 2292 / 17 / -2881
Location of the area (x, y, z): -8133 / 70 / -3866

Note: I would like the island in the world pasted into that spot in creative ^ I placed a black glass right on that spot in (the new) creative world. I don't mind if the edges of the island are cut off a little bit, and I only would need it copied from the first water level rather than any further underground layers. Thank you!

Ayla

Legend of Altera
Hero
Katalyse
Katalyse
Hero
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 2762 / 30 / -2548

I would like this half boat looking thing to be copied to the other side please, then also a copy of it made off to the side of it (furthest away from the bits of land next to the current half boat, so, to the left of that boat if you look west), though I would like that second copy to be flipped upside down before placement and also pretty please make sure the second copy isn't too close to the original! Thank you!

unknown.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I'd like a build moved to creative please
Location of land I would like moved:
Position one: 2915, 37, -2432
Position two: 2833, 73, -2493

(I have put purple wool for aid)

Location of Area the build needs to go (In creative):
Uh anywhere at all I do not have a 'homebase' so to speak in the new creative world yet so im not fussed.

its a rather large building im not sure what the limit on free moves is but I'll pay if needed

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If I were to build a map art in creative mode-
is it possible to port it over temporarily to the main world, and then make a map of it, before removing it all?

And have it not cost any mats only rads? This would save lots of time for me and allow me to create cool map arts for everyone!
Bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.