Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[World Edit] Ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

I poked staff peeps and they mentioned the boat should be a little bit bigger/thicker. Fix it to be a 1-2 blocks wider and longer and I'll set up ports
Tis a kayak though, one of the few river boats that can travel ice. (Love the gif fam) But sure thing.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Requesting a boat port once the WE is complete. A port to connect Riseport to Tamor, so that people can travel to the region. Details of both boats are in the WE request thread. blargtheawesome Elz

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/world-edit-request-form.34527/page-2#post-611213
You got it.
Ign Name: NiekMorenta
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): 11768. 68, 13110
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 13456, 66, 13804 (Tamor docks)
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 11759, 67, 13109 (Riseport docks)

Extra Notes (optional): I'm just needing the build copied and placed alongside the docks at Riseport. Will be a port boat, hopefully. I also did not know how much was needed, resource wise. So I have a rather large and overstuffed chest of supplies. blargtheawesome Elz
Had to fix/edit some numbers. ^^;

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Wondering if I can get a port from one fishing vessel to another, to provide more RP for some fishermen we've hired IC. Feels a bit awkward if they're RPing like they're at sea and everyone in the tavern nearby can see it. xD

Co-ords here:

IGN Name: Mitchh
Location of Chest Materials: X: 11747, Y: 71, Z: 13020. It's on the docks of Riseport.
Location of Creative Build: X: -2119, Z: 101.
Location of Area To Go To: X: 11594, Z: 13150.

Extra Notes (optional): I left the Y blank on the location the build needs to go to because it's a boat; I want the water line to be at a specific level, which I've marked with wool on the creative build. There's not many specifics in terms of alignment and exact positioning and whatnot for where it needs to go, because it's just an open body of water and will be used for RP fishing trips. Thanks in advance, to whoever gets around to it!

Diamonds to big guy Jax.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Wondering if I can get a port from one fishing vessel to another, to provide more RP for some fishermen we've hired IC. Feels a bit awkward if they're RPing like they're at sea and everyone in the tavern nearby can see it. xD

Co-ords here:
All done! I believe this is the 2nd port for Riseport- and there's a charge for additional ports according to OP-

Prices:
1st: Free
2nd: 5k
3rd: 10k
(maximum of 3)
You can send the coin to my account solusrequiem, for now

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
i feel like riseport is a bully beating me up for my lunch money at this point

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I need me a port. I have a pulley lift that grants access to the underground cavern. -1682, 43, -1140 is the top one. -1682, 7, -1141 is for the bottom level.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A small boat port for Crone's Pass and Natri'Evar. River Pole boat, since the cavern system doesn't allow for a larger boat with proper cargo.
Crone's Pass

Natri'Evar

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
..I'm sorry this wasn't bumped.

I need me a port. I have a pulley lift that grants access to the underground cavern. -1682, 43, -1140 is the top one. -1682, 7, -1141 is for the bottom level.
Fin

A small boat port for Crone's Pass and Natri'Evar. River Pole boat, since the cavern system doesn't allow for a larger boat with proper cargo.
Crone's Pass

Natri'Evar
Can you make a travel port request? This one seems to be a region, and I'll allow the fact that the boat is not big enough for more than 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.