Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Willow's Application - [approved Bartooliinii]

Zoomafoom

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

zoomafoom

2. How old are you
?
I'm 15

3. What country are you from?
I'm from Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I'm pretty sure i've read all of them, yep!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I'll probably get them switched so i apologise for that! Meta (Or power?) is when someone knows things in RP that the character shouldnt know, may it be something the player was told beforehand, or overhearing it from other people. Powergaming is when a player inserts invisable NPC that help or assist the player in some way, may it be 'attacking' another player, or healing them, etc.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I've recently gotten back into RP (Both minecraft and other platforms). I enjoy drawing and will eventually post a picture of my character. I also like to collect rocks, despite how boring that may sound lol. I'm planning on attending an Art School after High School and hopefully work on some comics and stuff!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was just looking for heavily RP based servers, and stumbled upon this one!

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Willow

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Willow is on the shorter side, being 5'4, and around 140lb. She has a honey skin tone and grey/green eyes. Willow has dark brown hair, which is quite long and curly, and very bushy. Her horns are a vibrant grey, and twist around on the sides of her head in a goat like shape. Her hooves match her horns from under the dark brown fur covering her legs. She tends to have flowers and bead decorating both her horns and hair, of differing colours. She often wears loose, flowy clothing, most commonly an off the shoulder blouse, a belt with an assortment of pockets and designs, and a long flowing piece of cloth hanging off the back and front of the belt, down to her knees.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

(I used some of the grammer things that we are supposed to use in the server, like when they are thinking and stuff, i apologise if i wasn't supposed to do that here!)

The sound of a flute hung in the misty morning air. Dew covered the plants and trees of the forest that lined either side of the choppy path. Hoof beats could be heard along the trail, but they weren't that of a horse, nor a goat, but instead, a young Caparii girl. The girl smiled softly, having woken only a few minutes prior to starting her journey along the beaten road. She wasn't necessarily a morning person, but playing her flute that was carved from the old trees of her home always helped with the grogginess she felt. She glanced around as she put away her flute for a moment, deciding to simply take in her surroundings {It shouldn't be long now, Auntie said it was only about a two days journey} Willow thought to herself as should stared off into the waking forest to her left. She decided to leave her home in the little village she was raised in, to pursue her dream as a musician, and possibly an adventurer. Her Aunt had moved to a nearby town about three years ago, and regularly visited. Willow had told her Aunt of her dream, and had insisted she come live with her in the city, Willow was hesitant, but apparently she had won her over, as Willow was now trekking down the road in the direction of the town. It didn't take much to persuade her parents to let her go, she was completely capable of taking care of herself, and both of her parents had be adventures themselves, so with some supplies and a hug, they sent her off. Willow sighed contently as her eyes looked up to the sound of voices ahead of her, a few small buildings appearing in the clearing that she was steadily approaching, and with a smile and a wave at a nearby guard, she held onto her flute and small bag over her shoulder, and storde into her new life.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey Zoomafoom! This all looks very good. Nice little story to start off with, I think! You got the meta and powergaming the right way around. Powergaming is also forcing an action onto a player or doing too many steps in one emote, like: * sidesteps to dodge the dagger, then turns around, draws a dagger, and stabs through your neck * Just so you know ;)

So let's get you on your way into Altera!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.