Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Will you help me with your IC shop?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello there,

I've started setting up quests for the Rahm's Errand continuous event: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rahms-errands-questing-for-money.42957/
Now, I thought; I can use this to the betterment of more people than just the questers!

I'm looking for people who have IC shops or who put themselves up for hire as sell-sword or the like.
The plan is to integrate these people with the quests. For instance, I could send someone to buy candles from a candle-maker or to find a sell-sword who would rid a place of a wolf-lair or to guard a noble when he moves his gold from one safe to another.

If you like to be added to quests or are okay with me sending people up to your shop every now and then, please fill in the form below. These quests are going to get the shopkeepers some money, the questers some money, and I'm gonna be drained. But that's totally worth it!!

If you want to do more than what I've asked of you, then put it at the remarks. With enough people participating in this, I believe active questing can become part of the HollowWorld roleplay experience!

Form to join the questing community:
IC shop name and what it sells:
IC shop location:
Character name:
Any related remarks:

The list of people and shops will help me to create new quests. The more people available, the more I can interweave their shops and characters into bigger quest-lines :)

Thank you for your consideration!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Wasn't there a thing like this with "quests for Kings" or something?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wasn't there a thing like this with "quests for Kings" or something?
Yep! But that was nobility only. This is focused on ic shops, though the quests for kings will be given out this way too :)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IC shop name and what it sells: Thôrdil Bárúmur. Shop names are for knaves. For this, I'll just limit it to smithed goods.
IC shop location: Aeroch Rimtar, Mockingbay (happy hunting).
Character name: Thôrdil Bárúmur.
Any related remarks: Beware of height jokes, there's lava nearby.

Shao

Bring back angry react
IC shop name and what it sells: Silver Serpent Winery, Snazzy wines
IC shop location: Vineyard in Linlea
Character name: Ventare Seymour
Any related remarks: Sells a red wine, a sparking wine and it's version of Kings Reserve.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
IC shop name and what it sells: Dramaign Enchanting. Sells enchantments, and a small amount of alchemical items and potions.
IC shop location: Arget, Sanardu
Character name: Kethron Dramaign
Any related remarks: PM me if you wan to set up a time, otherwise bug me when i'm on.

IC shop name and what it sells:
Informant, purchases and redistributes information.
IC shop location: Black Market in Storms Landing
Character name: N/A
Any related remarks: Shop is ready, though shop page is still under construction on how to use it. PM for details if interested.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you all, you can expect people to ask to RP with you about a Rahm Quest soon! Still always looking for more shops and interesting people!