Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who is your favourite Champion?

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
I've been meaning to ask this, but who is your favourite champion and why?

If I were to choose, probably either:

Nocturne - Looks badass and fun to play. A very good jungler and ganker, he just excels at a lot. Also I'm just a good player of him :p

Kog'maw - Press W then right click to win. A very good AD Carry, with a good W and R. One of my first champions and favourite to play ^^

Your turn c:

matyio

The original mute
Mundo:- cause I can yell I'm helping and 1v5 easily
Sona:- hybrid is funneh
Teemo:- shrrrrrrrroooooooommmmmmssss

2buggs

Lord of Altera
For me? It would probably be...

Garen cause mana = ):

or Teemo 'cause Maty already said.

or Malphite cause fire man make mucho hurto.

or mabye kayle because she's a support and my first bought.

RedDragoonSpider

I think I might like it here
Favorite Champions.
Trundle: Turns tanks into nothing while becoming mega tank himself., Merc boots plus W = no more cc. Escape from any fight and push any turret!
Singed: The only champ where you can run away and win a fight. Fling ad carry into middle of your team..
Ziggs: The craziest little yordle you've ever seen!
Lulu: mid-lane proc-attack Lulu is best winning troll build

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Lee sin- Amazing mobility and sick damage even if tanky. Almost unkillable if played right :-D
Graves-Huge damage potential and hes just awesome to play :-D
Nasus-just incredibly fun to farm up your q and 2 hit them squishies lategame with no damage items

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Hm.. My favourite Champion would most likely have to be Xin Zhao, just because he was one of the first Champions who I seemed to have picked up fairly well the first time I played him. Since then, I've improved a lot using Xin Zhao and have stuck with him ever since, making him my favourite Champion. (Even if he is incredibly easy to play with built AD.. eh, I'm a noob.)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
How to play Xin Zhao:

1. Pick Xin Zhao in champion select (be wary of xerath and yorick) this may take some skill.
  2. Walk into lane (make sure it's the right one!)
  3. Roll face on keyboard (make sure you press every single button!
  4. ?????
  5. Pentakill

Matto225

The White Mage
How to play Xin Zhao:

1. Pick Xin Zhao in champion select (be wary of xerath and yorick) this may take some skill.
  2. Walk into lane (make sure it's the right one!)
  3. Roll face on keyboard (make sure you press every single button!
  4. ?????
  5. Pentakill

Matto225

The White Mage
Favourite champions?

Tristana - I don't know, just a fun AD carry to play really :)

Teemo - As Mat coined the term "SHROOOOOOOMAGGEDON TIME!!!" Nuff said

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
When I still used to play, my favourite champions were

Morgana - the iron lady never surrends and rarely dies if played right

Cassiopeia - a lot of fun, and has a nice style

Vayne - I just do not know, but she felt simply cool. She was also very versatile and strong.

And please refrain from accusing me of necro - threads like this are never outdated.

matyio

The original mute
true, but i accuse you of posting on a hidden forum section. seriously, when is cherb going to make up his mind whether to keep or delete it?

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Oh, it is hidden? I stumbled upon it while reseaeching certain things and didn't notice that it was hidden

matyio

The original mute
Oh, it is hidden? I stumbled upon it while reseaeching certain things and didn't notice that it was hidden
it was hidden since cherbert no longer wants anybody to talk about ti anymore. dont ask me why, and dont ask him and expect a response.