Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application (Edited) [Accepted - Jase]

KashootMyself

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
0Kashoot_Myslelf0

2. How old are you?
15 ((if your wondering why it says 21 on my profile its because I thought it was like everything else you sign up for, like google and stuff when you put 1999 for the year part))

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have skimmed through them while making this application, though I will read them fully if this gets accepted

5. In your own words, how would you define Metagaming and Powergaming?
Metagaming is the players use of real-life knowledge.
Power gaming is actioning or giving your character unrealistic or overpowering advantages.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Liam

8. Tell us about yourself!
Im a 15 year old girl who just entered high school. I enjoy editing videos for youtube and making videos in general, im also decent at art and like to draw though its not very often. Personally I like listening to musicals as they are very uplifting and funny like Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers and The Greatest Showman.. When it comes to games I generally play horror games such as outlast as I like the concept of being scared which I guess is weird in a way.. I also have a Great Dane/English mastiff mix and her name is Baily, I love her to death.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't really know what you mean with that question, if you mean real work at the moment I do youtube though hoping to get some sort of small job on the side later on. If your talking about Minecraft or online stuff, I write a bunch and build. With that In my opinion I'm pretty good at taking screenshots and for videos a camera man I guess you would call it?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Serenade invited me to the discord server on accident and I joined

Character Name:
Roe Ilthuryn

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
She would have Hazel eyes and brown straight hair that slightly curls near the end. She would be wearing a short dress, the bottom being dark blue having a belt overtop it, The top part would be white with long sleeves. As for her boots they go just above her knee covering the majority of the showing leg, They'd be a light greyish brown.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

body.png

Written Test!
Roe Ilthuryn

Is a very kind person and cares for everyone wether they may be deserving of it or not, When she talks its very quiet and sounds like she's a ten year old kid which she has become relatively self conscious of over the years.. Her body build Is a relatively average build being she is 5'3 and 118lbs, to keep in shape she wakes up very early in the morning to run for a good 2 hours around small pathways in The ongoing forests around her. She tries to keep herself away from violence as much as possible though if someone was within a situation of violence she would step in and help at any cost when needed. She enjoys walking in the middle of the night down long pathways through forests as it calms her down and brings her to a peaceful state of mind. As a kid her parents were gone very often for trade in bigger villages and cities which caused her to normally be home alone though this did not mean she cared for them any less as it taught her to fend for herself and learn how the world works from a first hand experience and she thanks them very much for that wether it was intended or not. Later on when she was maybe 17-18 her parents died of old age as they had her in there 30's going on 40's it was almost expected to happen. As she became older she realized they wouldn't be around much longer and whenever they were home she would try to spend as much time with them as possible. She moved out of her parents house not to long after and set out to become a barista, which was the thing she has wanted to work as since a very young age, so she practiced making drinks at home in her spare time and gradually learned how some things worked when doing so though not enough for her to be magnificent at it or anything of the sort. Though she may want to become a barista this does not mean she is a fan of alcoholic drinks, as she despises the taste and the burning feeling in her chest afterwords. She is not experienced in wielding weapons of any sort and never really wanted to learn as she thought it was stupid to fight others for the sake of killing them or to fight others for anything but a good reason.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
The number of times I see parents die in a backstory is quite a lot. So if it is alright with you- keep one or both of them alive. I feel this'd be a little more compelling of a backstory.
In terms of your skin- do remember that this is a medieval server, and you want to try to pick a skin that gives a medieval vibe. I think your skin would be fine- but I just implore you to think about it a little more if you can. You may want to change those eyes on your skin into a little more hazel. They are brown/grey at the moment instead of the desired brown/green.

Let me know what you think!

KashootMyself

Villager
Appearance:
She would have Brown, almost grey looking eyes and brown straight hair that slightly curls near the end. Her body build is around average, not skinny but not fat either, height being 5'3 and her weight 117lbs. She would be wearing a short dress, her white sleeves rolled up slightly, her left arm having some sort of a bandage around it while her right arm above her elbow would appear to be a red cloth, looking old and slightly ripped or damaged. As for her leather boots they go just below her knees having an almost unnoticeable red line on the top. Above her right knee would be a thin black cloth wrapped around her leg.

Written Test!
Roe Ilthuryn

Is a very kind person and cares for everyone wether they may be deserving of it or not, When she talks its very quiet and sounds like she's a ten year old kid which she has become relatively self conscious of over the years.. As everyone has to keep in shape somehow, she chooses to wake up very early in the morning to run for a good 2 hours around small pathways in The ongoing forests around her. She tries to keep herself away from violence as much as possible though if someone was within a situation of violence she would step in and help at any cost when needed. She enjoys walking in the middle of the night down long pathways through forests as it calms her down and brings her to a peaceful state of mind. As a kid her parents were gone very often for trade in bigger villages and cities which caused her to normally be home alone though this did not mean she cared for them any less as it taught her to fend for herself and learn how the world works from a first hand experience and she thanks them very much for that wether it was intended or not. Other then that truly her childhood wasn't anything special, both her mother and father are alive so its not like they died by some sort of bandit attack... When she turned 17 she moved out of her parents house and set out to become a barista, which was the thing she has wanted to work as since a very young age, so she practiced making drinks at home in her spare time and gradually learned how some things worked when doing so though not enough for her to be magnificent at it or anything of the sort. Though she may want to become a barista this does not mean she is a fan of alcoholic drinks, as she despises the taste and the burning feeling in her chest afterwords. She is not experienced in wielding weapons of any sort and never really wanted to learn as she thought it was stupid to fight others for the sake of killing them or to fight others for anything but a good reason.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.