Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

While you are waiting

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Take a picture of the view out of your window. Hold up a piece of card or paper with the word hollowworld on it as proof. Having yourself in the picture is even better! (as will be getting your whole family involved!)

The best (or worst?) view will win a game of your choice from Steam. (Up to a maximum of $50). Or a free Legend rank.

Competition will end at 22:00 GMT

W

wakerman4

A amazing view. That man is famous, and I live across from a historic drug house, such a landmark! And lets not forget the grass, oh look at the amazing grass! Uncut, and never has been! Isn't that an achievement? And the paper supports the environment! Like that grass!

(Note: I do hate where I live :I)

Attachments

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I really want to win a game :I

But my view out of whatever window, is really terrible... There's pretty much nothing.

W

wakerman4

Can't be as bad as Wakermans
Hehehehehehehe xD
I made it as advertising as can be. In my garden in lots of wood, my front window has my dad, working on a mini cooper, and, well....
...you don't wanna know what's through the shower glass :I

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I'm at work, and I have no windows around here... :D (working in a basement is not nice for that :eek:)

So it will be without me ! :p

Ytsen

Lord of Altera
Instead of having the person with the nicest view having his day brightened, next time it might be an idea to present the poorest fellows on HW with an opportunity to let htheir bad neighbourhood get them something good/nice :p. Maybe then wakerman will stand a chance :D

W

wakerman4

Instead of having the person with the nicest view having his day brightened, next time it might be an idea to present the poorest fellows on HW with an opportunity to let htheir bad neighbourhood get them something good/nice :p. Maybe then wakerman will stand a chance :D
xD For sure.
I might take a picture of my shower window next time, that'll make me win for sure.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Well... I gave it a go...

At first I had problems with the lightning, then when I looked at the picture after transferring them to my PC, everything was sideways... I hope it'll do... :p And I must apologize for the terrible handwriting of mine. I suck. I know.

Also, writing it in german when not being german, must be a plus, yes? :cool:

EDIT: Woaaaaaah! It's not sideways anymore! Although the quality of the pictures dropped...

Attachments

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I've got 3 pictures that I could post, one during summer, one during sunset and one during winter, if only one have the holloworld paper, can I still send all 3 ?