Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Which video game matches your character

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Alright everyone. And yes, you're greeted with pink font because I am a pretty pink witch! Anyway, time for the challenge of this month! I decided to make this a monthly thing. Because why the hell not? This is for fun and I wanna see what all the creative artist of the forums has to offer. So this month's challenge is:

Yep yep! The video game challenge has won the poll vote! So now we get to see what character would look great as what characters! The rules of this challenge are simple.

• Draw your Hollowworld rp character (It can be other character, not just the main one) in the same clothing, armor, weaponry whatever a video game character would have. For example and sorry about this Ayda I love you! Her character Kat as Risky boots from the game Shantae! I just see it, you can't stop me from unseeing it.

• You only limit is your imagination! And of course the drawing's censor ship. You are allowed to use any game as you please but for the sake of keeping the art up and not getting yourself banned, keep the drawing PG-13. If you do end up drawing a more mature drawing, you must put it in a spoiler with a warning. I will ask staff to remove the drawing if you put it up without a spoiler. For the sake of keep it decent.

• You are to stick to only video games! Give a reference of what the character is that you are drawing. Because some people might not know what the game is that your are using.

• Have fun and do not talk badly about someone else's art! We're here to have fun! Not crap on someone's creativity!

Alright then Hollowworld artists!
Game on!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
(Question...do we go off of what video game character looks like ours, or should it be a personality thing)

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Peter Eljin as Jevil is my first entry! I had a lot of fun experimenting with the pixelart!

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I made this when I saw the original post, but I'll probably make a few more since this one is so simple and doesn't fit the challenge fully. I love this idea.

MegaJin!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Connor as Alm from FE: Shadows of Valentia

I'm gonna apologize for the lighting and shadow. I wanted to do this challenge but I've been real busy IRL so this is the best I got

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is such a fun idea! I'm gonna give it a go tonight if I have the time and otherwise tomorrow!! Great fresh idea to keep drawing stuff