Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Concerts Have You Attended?

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Sabaton (Twice)
Iron Maiden
Alter bridge
Anthrax
Gojira
Trivium
Ghost
Blood Ceremony
The Charm the fury
Skillet
Panic at the Disco
Epica
Within Temptation
Ensiferum
... And quite a list of many I forgot!

Note: I prefer festivals, so my list grows quite quickly as there are always many bands there :D

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Oh gawddd...so many, but not that many recently unfortunately:/

This is sort of chronological from like 2005 onward!

Whites Stripes
Coldplay (x2)
Panic! At the Disco (1st album tour)
3 Doors Down
30 Seconds to Mars
Seether (x2 but not a huge fan, double opener XD)
Audioslave
Avenged Sevenfold (Right before their drummer died:(
Finger Eleven
Interpol
Death Cab for Cutie
Ben Folds (3x)
John Mayer
Ok Go
Lang Lang (Chinese classical pianist, super famous actually)
The Who (x2, they are old though:/ still good)
Steely Dan!
Black Keys @Antilogy
Booker T. Jones @Antilogy
Arctic Monkeys @Antilogy
The Vaccines (lol remember them opening @Antilogy )
Andrew Bird
Band of Horses
The Walkmen
St. Vincent
Beach House
Passion Pit
Vampire Weekend
Grizzly Bear
Fleet Foxes
Todd Rundgren
Radiohead
TV on the Radio
Fitz and the Tantrums
Foxygen @Antilogy @Archbishop
Tame Impala
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

My Morning Jacket
Wilco (Nancy Sinatra and Jackson Browne randomly joined on stage, at one point lol)
Wynton Marsalis (Jazz trumpeter, head of NYC Lincoln Center)
Pharrel Williams (w/ Herbie Hancock) "Happy" Performance
Bob Dylan (but he sucks live, so we left)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
First concert I went to was this local a capella group called Hookslide.

Notable concerts have been Green Day, Steely Dan, Coldplay, U2, and the Rolling Stones.

Most recent concert I went to was technically San Francisco Symphony's Back to the Future with a live Orchestra.

I'm a HUGE theatre geek, so I have seen (in no particular order, some are not broadway, but rather local theatres); 25th anniversary LesMis, Phantom of the Opera, Book of Mormon, Spamalot, Shrek the Musical, Wicked, The Who's Tommy, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Rock of Ages, American Idiot, Pippin (the circus one), Legally Blonde, Seussical the Musical, Aladdin, Matilda, Mary Poppins, Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Company, A Very Potter Musical (live), and of course Lion King. I have seen at least 25-30 plays as well, but I'm not going to list all of those here.

sidenote: if you haven't seen Phantom yet, the 25th anniversary edition on West End is up on Netflix, and it is gorgeous.

This year, I'm hoping to see A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Heathers the Musical, Beautiful: The Carol King Musical, and Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Before this year I've been to;
Kodaline [first concert, 3 years ago]
This year I've been to;
Aslan [irish rock band, support by Travis Oaks who are amazing],
Ben Howard,
BriBry [I believe he's called Bry now],
Slane [Big concert that takes place at Slane castle, this year The Strypes, Ash, Hozier, Kaiser Chiefs and Foo Fighters played in front of 70000 people, was great fun but really wet and muddy],
The Gaslight Anthem [favorite band ever]
And Mastodon.
I'm going to Bullet For My Valentine in September and there's a music festival in my town in two weeks [Planning on seeing Hamsandwich and Ash play]
Also really want to go to Florence and the Machine or the Megadeth gig [with Lamb of God, Children of Bodom and Sylosis] in November

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Muse and a bunch of others at the infamous danish Roskilde Festival (2010)
Whitesnake (2011) though not really a concert, they just played at an Open By Night where I live.
Bruno Mars (2011)
Motörhead (2011)
Skrillex (2012)
Coldplay (2012)
Bon Jovi (2013)
Metallica (2014)
Justin Timberlake (2014)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
@Hai_Paladin You are the COOLEST marry me (not the St. Vincent album which is gorgeous)

I've seen Paolo Nutini and Warpaint. In November I'm going to see Courtney Barnett who is my one true love and my child and the best person !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I'm hoping to see maybe Mac Demarco or Wolf Alice or if I can find tickets Brand New in September.

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
@Hai_Paladin You are the COOLEST marry me (not the St. Vincent album which is gorgeous)

I've seen Paolo Nutini and Warpaint. In November I'm going to see Courtney Barnett who is my one true love and my child and the best person !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I'm hoping to see maybe Mac Demarco or Wolf Alice or if I can find tickets Brand New in September.
Courtney Barnett and Mac Demarco are awesome.

@Antilogy I went to that concert, with Jack's Mannequin also I think. lol

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Sum 41
+ Billy Talent
+ Steve Winwood
+ Tom Petty
+ Royal Blood (Highly suggest seeing them, only opening band I've ever seen that got a standing ovation)
+ Foo Fighters

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
My concerts, in chronological order:
Selena Gomez and The Scene
Blink 182 with My Chemical Romance
Ed Sheeran

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I've only been to one, but it was Farm Aid 2015 in Chicago and Imagine Dragons was there, and it was AWESOME! Though I don't think I'd go to any more concerts than that, they're not really my thing.