Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Weekly Lessons [Finished]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Tomorrow's lesson is sadly cancelled due to IC reasons. Lana simply does not have time to travel to Frostwarts and teach whilst in the midst of the Linistel Campaign. I hope you can all forgive me. I hope I can teach the following week.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Today's lesson is in three hours and twenty minutes
Sorry, overly specific, I will post now before I forget :(

The lesson will be hosted in Linistel Library as oppose to Frostwarts.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Tonight's lesson will be in the Linistel Library again, due to the same reasons as before =)

If you have an invite for JStar's event, I highly recommend going to that instead as these weekly lessons are not going anywhere.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I am afraid to say that today's lesson is cancelled.

The IC reason is that the Linistel Campaign is coming along wonderfully and it is dangerous for students to transverse Linistel when the danger is known.

The OOC reason is that my friends wish to play Stellaris tonight-- and as do I! :)
I hope you can forgive me for cancelling a lesson for this reason.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The lesson this week will sadly be cancelled on account of Linistel being a quite literal Silent Hill/Dark Souls location right now.

Hopefully Lana will be able to leave by next week.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana's lecture WILL be on today, thanks to Lana having a very loving lover~

If you are part of the Restoration event today, do not worry. Lana's lessons are not going anywhere.
adam_unavailable we might be able to do the Rede lesson before the event as usual, if you are up for it =)