Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Week Eighteen

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Leminth.

On this day, Thronesday, 18th of Fogwater, 2259, there was a victory won against the great demon Tavish. After repeatedly strolling in to the warcamp and growling at me from where I could not see, I decided to investigate. When I saw him there, hiding behind the walls surrounding the portal, I must admit that I did break in to a cold sweat. After giving a "Ribbet" to try and lower the tension of the situation, I calmly approached him. Nearly immediately he bolted for the portal. Upon seeing this, I went to inform a few others who had wandered out after hearing the exchange: Grimar Ironheart, Gelyk Dormus, and Scardrac... Dormus? or Hellhound, whatever he is referred to as. Upon hearing of this Scardrac began to devise a plan, working with Gelyk and Grimar to perfect it. After much complaint from Grimar about the plan, during the likes of which I was punched by the demon, sent in to the air through the portal and landing nearby, they eventually put aside their differences. I was told that I was unconscious for nearly twenty minutes. Luckily I sustained no major injuries from this, and rose to aide the other three in their planning.

After I ended the bickering between Scardrac and Grimar, we were interrupted with scared shouting from near the portal - A small corrupted elven lady had been nearly cast ablaze by the demon. Sending her off to help with her burns, Grimar, Scardrac, Gelyk, and I followed suit through the portal. A few moments later the demon appeared on the walkway above us - scared the living...

After a few exchanges of blows between us and the demon, it suddenly teleported to a different walkway, staring back at us. We of course followed suit, attacking it in near unison to try and overpower him. He then somehow conjured up a force and threw us away from him with his mind, all but Grimar landing on the ground nearby. Grimar had been hit full force by the demon's black cube, sent out in to the sky and landing with a splash in the nearby bay. He did not return from that, we are unaware of his location at the time.

Pushing the demon further back, he unleashed a storm of lightning down on us; luckily none of us were hit by it. Scardrac dove at the thing, digging a small axe in to the back of its head. It punched Scardrac away and tore the axe out with an angry growl, healing itself nearly instantly. It once more shoved us away with an invisible force, and ran up the nearby hill a bit - Scardrac came around from behind and dove at him, digging a second tomahawk in to his head, which was yet again torn out and the wound healed. As he did this, Gelyk charged up and brought his blade down through the demon's knee and forced him to kneel. Within a split second I was upon him once more, bringing my blade down in to his neck quite deeply. At this moment he roared in anger and pain, chanting once more and shoving us away with that invisible force, this time teleporting away in retreat.

Gelyk Dormus, Scardrac Dormus, and I won in a battle against Tavish. I think it was mostly luck.

I will be around the camp if further questioning is needed. We are all hurt fairly bad, but I am certainly the worst of it - though I am still standing, still alive. I'm quite the survivor, as I'm sure you know.

---Signed Ranae, on this day of Thronesday the Eighteenth.

@Arken
@Scardrac
@james_power
@Cubey
@Darkkirby355
@Sophe
@Deash12
@Peculiar Player
@Michcat

Scardrac

Felsummer
To correct, I had a tomahawk and a dagger. I buried the moderately correct sized tomahawk into his head, and the dagger under his arm.