Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wanted Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
((Even though the roleplay is sketchy and did not go the way we had envisioned a cool rp outcome, the people of Wolfstadt are happy to go along with the heroic and nearly unbelievable escape of Marcus. We would ask that both Yorrick and Marcus remove any /homes they have set in the city, as they would no longer be accepted inside.))

Wanted
Yorrick Goldfist and Marcus Attilus for treason against the city of Wolfstadt, Evading the Law and Aiding a criminal. The Archduke of Wolfstadt is willing to pay upwards of two thousand radiants for the capture and delivery of each of these criminals to our wonderful city, and one thousand radiants for each of their heads.
Signed, Archduke Otto Von Strauss of Wolfstadt​

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Lulz... I is screwed... Maybe... Nobody likes wolfstadt, so I probs won't be extradited
Azure isn't a fan of the place but if he gets back to the Crossraods to read this he might totally be convinced to catch the dwarvern brewer. He doesn't exactly remember him being what he would consider "Dangerous work" ;) Depends on why they did whatever they did.

Dwarf

Villager
Hm.. *Romulus would rub his beard, looking up at the poster with a raised eyebrow.* A sketch o' what they lookin' like 'ould be helpful..

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
"Dangerous work" ;) Depends on why they did whatever they did.
(Wouldn't consider them dangerous, they are just regular criminals IC, tbh we just wanted to have a fun trial with lawyers, or just make him pay a fine. There's no fun in being normal I guess :( )

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This poster can't exist at the Crossroads or.. anywhere for that matter since no one has RPly checked if marcus is even in the prison or who was the culprit that let him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.