Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stellaris Thread

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Defeated the End Game Crisis (Unbidden) as the Virtuous Faithful! Got some good achievements along the way too.
I should really get some sleep sometime, though.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Bought the new DLC and I like the new features! =)

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Been playing a large multiplayer game with a group of IRL friends! We have currently played three sessions which lasted about 4-5 hours each. As of the 5th session, we are halfway through the game with the first megastructures being built, the warp storm spawned and the Khan to come.

Session One ending (circled at the players):

Session Two:

Session Three:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Session Seven:
An awakened fallen empire declared war on the Galactic Empire, so its... a bit ugly.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
We never did conclude that game: the awakened Fallen Empire declared war on all of us against the Galactic Empire, the Crisis Devourer did not want to play anymore and my Myriad Fleet of Dowrock's was destroyed completely in a surprise attack by the Awakened Empire. Ah well.

We have agreed to start a new game soon. I wanted something more easy going this time.

So I am playing snail cowboys.

New game starts sometime after the 6th

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
We did not take a screenshot of the first session's ending due to "border gore" as we only just started the game. Borders are not looking good in the Galaxy right now-- with so many, many AIs in a massive universe.
However, the Gaucho and the Silver Dollar Company are doing well!

Each time they open a Branch Office on someone elses world, it looks like this:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Session Three:

The Silver Dollar Company is now on the Galactic Council as the second most diplomaticly powerful Empire. The Sek-Lokkar Corporation next door to me has been a royal pain in the backside the entire game. However, as our policy is Defensive Wars only, we cannot go to war with them unless they declare war on us.
I am also part of a Trade Union!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Session Five:

My friend opened the L-Gate and caused the Grey Tempest to swarm out. Under nanite threat, he urged me (his only player ally) to help. I lost my entire fleet in sacrifice, but swiftly, we defeated the Grey Tempest together with the help of alloys given by our robotic player friends.

In the north, the Children of AL-AN have their own hegemony and control that side of the Galaxy.
The Solar Empire is struggling with border gore in constant wars that end too early for his liking.
The Cydran Remnant is aiming to be crisis: eating all their neighbours. The Grey Tempest messed them up a bit.
Rexoid Empire was a player who left mid-game and now that empire is scary.

I am that little star on the left in blue. We are the cowboys. In that tiny space, I have about 8 Gaia Worlds with Habitats upcoming. As repirations for losing my fleet in the L-Cluster, we get to claim some L-Cluster system(s). Overall, it is a very fun game and I am enjoying it.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Session Six:

The Great Khan spawned below the Solar Empire with two wormholes that spread into the Themlar and near me (the star). Through a combined effort of the Silver Dollar Company, the Kingdom of Orphir and the Solar Empire, the Khan was defeated. I won his chair! :D

The Rexoid Empire is now a vassal of the scary robot Crisis, the Cydran Remnant.

The Children of AL-AN dominated the empire south of them.

After the Khan, the Silver Dollar Company left the trade league (federation type) because I was getting annoyed with the pop-ups our members spammed.

In the L-Cluster, we have opened a Nandos.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Sesson Seven:

It may not look like much has changed, but much is about to change.
The Rexoid and the Kingdom of Xabir are about to be consumed by the Cydran Remnant-- they are already vassals being integrated. The next screenshot will be VERY different.

The Silver Dollar Company renamed itself to the Golden Dollar Company after leaving the Silver Crown Federation. The two founders of the Silver Crown Federation-- the Kingdom of Orphir and the Silver Dollar Company-- both LEFT this federation. It was filled with corrupt, pathetic Empires that kept annoying us. Thus, we founded a new federation: the Golden Throne. The Golden Throne is now at war with the Silver Crown.

The Children of AL-AN are doing really well up north.

The Solar Empire of Karkruk started their own hegemony and have began making vassals south of them.

hmmmm

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Beep Boop. Children of AL-AN here, praise be to AL-AN. We started the game as a peaceful race of robots pampering our humans in their habitats.

Wake has conveniently forgotten to mention that we are now armed with a World-Cracker named "AL-AN's Madness" and the most formidable fleet in the north-western section of the Galaxy. That being said, we pretty much own the north-western section of the Galaxy. Please don't ask how a race of nanny-bots managed this, we don't know.

The Themlar Regime used to be a threat, bullying our civilisation right up until the Great Khan arrived and practically ate them alive. They no longer own their homeworld. They have also submitted to us as Vassals. How the tables have tabled. As for the Lib. Commonwealth (Their name is so long ;-; they're the triangle bois south of us that we decimated), our hegemony split them into two civilisations during the war. One of which is now our ally.

Whilst our kind cannot eat or age, we do have a scientist who has retired to Nandos.

Edit 1: Wake asked me to put this on.
image0.png
Edit 2: I forgot to mention I was also the Zephyrus Nexus in the game before. I like playing robots, ok? They're low maintenance!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Session Eight: THE FINAL SESSION
This is what the Galaxy looked like.... before the boom.

okay. So.

Golden Dollar Company and the Kingdom of Othania absolutely destroyed the Divine Frubalav Republic. We went to war with them and I shielded all their worlds. Before the 'boom,' we went to war with the Sek'Lokkar and the Robot Fallen Empire (I did not help in that war).

The Cydran Remnant went big. They ate the Rexoid Empire and vassalized the Kingdom of Xabir. Promptly, the Golden Dollar Company INVADED the Kingdom of Xabir and gave the land (what we could, game does not allow me to give systems mid-war) to the Kingdom of Othania.
The Cydran Remnant also became Level 5 Crisis and everyone declared war on them. They began turning star systems into black holes. The only people who did not declare war on them was the Solar Empire of Karkruk.

...We do not know why. Game glitch.

Children of AL-AN ate the Khanate remnants. c: Jenbean will probably post more on that!

Game ended when the Galaxy went BOOM!
Cydran Remnant blew up the Galaxy with their superweapon. Everyone died, every star became a black hole. We COULD have stopped them... but honestly, we just wanted the game to end at that point. The AI have been royally annoying and the border gore was immense.

In the end, all that was left was a Nandos in the L-Cluster. Not officially, but that is my headcanon.

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
So yeah, the galaxy came to an end. Not with a bang, but with a bunch of players looking at their NPC neighbours and deciding they'd prefer the fireworks. I really enjoyed it and thank the others for letting me take part (and helping me learn the game...)

From AL-AN's perspective, this is how the last session went:

AL-AN started by optimising his people's tech and living conditions, and got rich very quickly. And by rich, I mean he had maxed out his credits storage and had enough alloys to fully build a second mega structure on top of the existing mega shipyard. All the while being spammed with notifications about his friends, The Cowboy Snails, destroying planets every 3 minutes. Then, the new fleet and juggernaut were created. Pity there were no test-fire targets... Or were there?

The Khanate, now reduced to two systems, had severely decimated AL-AN's NPC neighbours and mildly inconvienienced AL-AN while he was invading the commonwealth. It was revenge time.
AL-AN tried to start a war to force them into his almighty hegemony. Unfortunately, the rest of the hegemony members didn't like the sound of that, so it failed. Next, AL-AN tried to start a war with the claim and vassalisation cassius belli's. The hegemony disagreed to both. As a last resort, AL-AN changed the laws of the hegemony and basically allowed himself to go to war and vassalise the Khanate. The war itself lasted a third of the time it took to start it, with one of the Khanate's worlds being cracked open and the other being invaded by 11 robot armies, 7 killer robot armies and 4 giant robots (Picture Liberty prime but like AL-AN) who fought against... nobody. There were no defenses on that planet. At all. Dissappointing for a warrior species.

Unfortunately for other parts of the Galaxy, AL-AN still had a taste for blood. He invaded a Gaia world protected by some people I forgot the name of, then destroyed the pirates to his north and took their systems as well. After the pirates scratched the paint on his sparkling new Juggernaut, AL-AN realised that his civilisation's ship designs had not been updated in a while.

Whilst engrossed in ship repairs and upgrading, he was notified that the galaxy was about to be eaten by the Cydran Remnant. He didn't rush his work, however. Instead he took his time to get it "Just Right".

In Nando's, the last of AL-AN's children has stated that the last transmission from the homeworld was as follows:
"Beep boop, my children. Beep boop."

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
It wasn't me.

Whilst Lana is bedbound, I thought it an excuse to play more Stellaris. So here we are! :D
This time, we are playing the Mafia.

So far it has been a relaxing game. No war yet. Every AI Empire keeps to themselves. My borders are comfortable, for now-- until we want to expand. Things are going well.
And we will want to expand.
I am playing a Scion, so occasionally, the Fallen Empire gifts me treats. Thus far, they gave me a shitty technology and a high level admiral.

Here are screenshots 50 years in.

I earned a few achievements so far too~!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Played a little more~
Took territory from the neighbour.

Last edited: