Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Vyre Feeding Frenzy] - An Uneasy Darkness - 3pm EST

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1627044318363.png
An Uneasy Darkness

Vyre Feeding Frenzy

Although Vyres have multiplied and are still a constant menace to the good folk of Altera, there haven't been many moments of such anguish and havoc as in the days of Melzar. This enormous brute was the progenitor of an entire bloodline and his name is etched in history. He was most infamous for the 'Vyre Feeding Frenzies' he used to force upon unsuspecting towns.

Such turmoil, such fear, the smell of blood on the wind... A dark figure will rise again...
Oh, if only the good folk of Altera had any idea of what lay in store for them...

[
E X T R E M L Y - V I O L E N T ]

When
1st of August - 21:00h BST+1 / 3.00 pm EST

Where

Linistel - Consent given by Ruu Darling

What
All Vyres, of all types and all alignments, from the three bloodlines to the freshest individuals, will unleash themselves upon this town.
Vyres are supposed to feed regularly to survive. Now that there are different types, such a feeding frenzy takes all sorts of horrible shapes.
To accommodate this part of the lore into RP, I'm hosting an event where vyres will attempt to feed, while the citizens will attempt to not fall prey.
New Vyres are very much invited to join in, as well as any citizen who may wish to witness this historic event!

Who
Everyone who is in Linistel at the time and date above will automatically join the event.
As such, you consent fully (whether you're a Vyre or not) to whatever may happen: From infection to cure to death.

Why
It's the third month anniversary of the re-released lore. Let's have some fun.

Related Lore:

Lore about Vyres - In case you don't know how Vyres work at the moment.
Immortal Relics - Most important of which is the "Awakening" part.
Melzar's Legacy - A bit of background reading if you like to know about Melzar.

Tagging my vyre mates. If they all show up this is gonna be absolute mayhem!
Kostadim TidalTerror PRECURS0R Adam/Byrne Fronslin RagingLunacy The_VALKYRIE AionTbird Catanomical Dusty Elz Galaxy Squidziod Juvix_ JustTheEngineer kaiser_harding Kata Lizardd_ Mudpaw11 Solus Edouard2000 + Some people with different names on forums than discord and some I may have mistagged or forgotten.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I understand that this is particularly interesting to Biters and Ferals, however, I think Lovers and Nobles could play a beautiful role here too!
You're all invited! And those who aren't vyres and wish to combat them are also invited to be there. Just know that they have no idea that this is coming.
Don't put up defenses or barricades or whatever, because this is just your average night in the town, except there's a surprise happening.

So if you feel like killing some vyres, you're as welcome to join as if you feel like becoming a vyre yourself.
Same goes for vyres: If you feel like feeding, you're as welcome to join as if you feel like looking at other vyres making a fool of themselves.

In essence this event enables aggressive vyres to do some feeding, while welcoming all interactions that are a consequence of that. Big ole party!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This has been moved to SUNDAY the 1st of August. It was on Saturday before, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to make it because of a dinner I've been invited to.
Thanks for your understanding!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Can't make it, but have fun w/o me! Thanks for remembering my character.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event will take place, only sadly without me. Have fun everyone!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Due to Bart dealing with some ooc things. And me, being also oocly busy by happenstance. This is cancelled for now, may pick this up another time.