Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Vulrye the Longhorn

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Made by Gib!
Character’s full name:
Vulspiarah Marsani

Reason or meaning of name:
Fae, roughly meaning "Fire-spitter Battle-soul"

Character’s nickname:
Vulrye (VUL-ree)

Reason for nickname:
Her full name sounds too formal.

Birth date:
18th of Mistset

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Religious Affiliation:
Worshipper of
Valiant

Consent Level:
With Vulrye, I consent to all violence, as long as I'm told when someone is planning on killing her.

Faceclaim & Voiceclaim:
-- Kaycee Clark --

-- [x] --

Art:

Theme:
PHYSICAL APPEARANCErsz_the-owl-engraved-battleaxe-01.png
Race: Caparii -- Greathorn
How old does he/she appear: Early 30's, by human standards, as Caparii age slightly faster.
Weight: ~150lbs
Height: 5'11"
Body build: Leanly muscular
Shape of face: Oval
Eye color: Brown
Glasses or type of aid for the eyes: None
Skin tone: Light brown
Predominant features: Her dark-grey horns which reach from just above her brow to curl behind her head, down behind her neck, then curling upward into two small loops behind her neck.
Hair color: Black
Type of hair: Thick with short curls.
Hairstyle: Mostly shaved, except for the top of her head, where she leaves it hanging naturally.
Facial Hair: None.
Voice: Low and rough, but somewhat feminine in tone.
Overall attractiveness: If you like muscular women, she's fairly attractive.
Physical disabilities: None
Usual fashion of dress: Brown or black leather tops with midriff bare, chainmail loincloth with leather to match. She'll wear large animal furs when going into cold places.
Favorite outfit: She doesn't really have one. Her clothes don't matter too much to her.
Jewelry or accessories: She paints her face and horns in different ways depending on what outfit she's wearing, as well as commonly changing jewelry on her horns, usually silver hoops. Sometimes, she carries small objects like paintbrushes and quills in the curl of her horns.
Scars & Blemishes: Her horns are slightly broken in some places due to previous horn-butts.

imageedit_1_7543649479.png
RELATIONSHIPS

Opinion of other people in general: Lives in need of protection, or protectors of lives.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: It'd be difficult for her to do so, and she doesn't try, most of the time.
Person character most hates: She doesn't hate anyone at the moment.
Best friend(s): It used to be Brae, but she hasn't talked to him in a long time.
Love interest(s): None, but that doesn't mean she isn't looking.
Person character goes to for advice: It used to be her father, but now she's sort of aimless.
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Pretty much everyone she sees as weaker than herself.
Person character feels shy or awkward around: People of power and influence.
Person character openly admires: Valiant, and anyone she sees as stronger than herself.
Person character secretly admires: She doesn't keep any secrets.
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: Her mother. Even though she hasn't met her, the stories she's been told of her has guided her into the path she's on.
After story starts: TBD

PAST & PRESENT7146fe8152bba7d910dc6bc626f32a96.png
Hometown: None. She grew up in a nomadic Caparii tribe.
Type of childhood: She was poor, but happy. Allowed to do whatever she wanted.
Pets: None.
First memory: Her father giving her her first sword. It was a shortsword, but it was like a longsword to her.
Most important childhood memory: When the story of her mother's life was told to her for the first time.
Why?: It lead to her passion in battle, her worship of valiant, and her drive to protect those who need it.
Childhood hero: Her mother.
Dream job: A warrior of Valiant, and a well-known painter.
Education: The older nomads taught the younger how to read/write, do common math.
Finances: Meager, but she was happy regardless.
Current location: A home in Kingfisher Fields.
Currently living with: No one.
Pets: None
Religion: Worshipper of Valiant
Occupation: Painter for hire, mercenary, city guard of Storm's Landing.
Finances: Still meager, but she's still happy.

Paint-Art-PNG-Transparent.pngFAVORITES & TRAITS
Color: Pink
Least favorite color: She doesn't have one.
Music: Anything with a lot of drums.
Food: Rabbit legs.
Literature: She doesn't read much.
Form of entertainment: Training with her weapon, painting.
Mode of transportation: Walking.
Most prized possession: The great-ax her father made her.
Optimist or pessimist?: Optimist
Introvert or extrovert?: Extrovert
Daredevil or cautious?: Daredevil
Logical or emotional?: Emotional
MBTI: ENFP
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: She prefers mess, as it tends to give her better ideas.
Prefers working or relaxing?: Working.
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: Confident
Animal lover?: She often paints animals, but she's never had a pet. She fears that she'd be too distracted to take care of one properly.

FAMILY5472.png
Mother: A woman known to her as "The Shield Bearer"
Relationship with her: They've never met, but she respects her memory.
Father: Tibyrion the Strongskull
Relationship with him: Extremely close.
Siblings: She's not sure, but she doesn't know of any.
Spouse: None
Children: None
Other important family members: The many non-related but familial members of the nomadic society she grew up in.

GOALS
Drives and motivations: To protect the weak from those who would take advantage of them, and to bring attention to corruption.
Immediate goals: Find a purpose.
Long term goals: Become more well-known in the art world.
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: Sell her art to those who will buy it, and hope they spread the word, graffiti in much-seen places to bring light to corruption, search for a band of warriors she can fight with for justice.
How other characters will be affected: If she joins with the right people, she'll thwart evil and uplift good. If she doesn't, she'll do the opposite without even knowing it.

Transparent-Sword-Clip-Art-PNG.pngPERSONALITY
Good personality traits: Driven, energetic, and brave
Bad personality traits: Cloudy-minded, reckless, and aggressive
Mood character is most often in: Energetically positive.
Sense of humor: She will laugh at basically anything resembling a joke.
Character’s greatest joy in life: Battle.
Character’s greatest fear: Old age.
Why?: She fears she'll lose everything she's worked for as she ages, such as her athleticism and steady hand when painting.
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: At this point, she has no plan, so there's nothing that would really throw her life out of balance.
Character is most at ease when: Painting.
Most ill at ease when: Forced to be silent.
Enraged when: Ignored or written off.
Depressed or sad when: Forced to do the same thing for too long.
Priorities: She seeks glory, but she puts the safety of people in general above that desire. Her safety, however, she doesn't care for.
Life philosophy: "Taking advantage of the weak is the lowest form of evil."
If granted one wish, it would be: To stay in her youth forever.
Why?: She fears growing old.
Character’s soft spot: Her intelligence.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: Not especially, but it's an easy thing to insult her about.
Greatest strength: Her physical power.
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Her social ineptitude.
Biggest regret: Leaving her tribe before her father died.
Minor regret: Losing contact with her previous friends.
Biggest accomplishment: Hasn't been done yet.
Minor accomplishment: Being accepted into the Sons of Valor
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: Her many bar-squabbles that ended in failure.
Why?: She wants to be seen as infallible as a fighter.
Character’s darkest secret: She has none.
Does anyone else know?: N/A

SELF-PERCEPTIONrsz_8-tree-drawing-png-transparent-onlygfxcom-png-tree-drawing-1526_1992.png
How he/she feels about himself/herself: She believes she's been put where she is for a reason, and that reason has yet to be revealed to her.
One word the character would use to describe self: Driven.
Description of how the character would describe self: "I'm uh... I dunno, I've got energy, I'm a bit hardheaded. Not sure what to tell ya, I'm an open book. You'll figure it out, I talk enough."
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?: Her energy.
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?: Her tendency to come on a bit strong.
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?: Her muscles.
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?: Her nose.
How does the character think others perceive him/her: Either a good warrior or a bit of a buffoon.
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: She'd like to be a little more aware of the people around her. She tends to stay in her own mind most of the time, and therefore she doesn't understand when she's being rude or annoying sometimes.

HABITS
Hobbies: Painting, ax-throwing.
Plays a musical instrument?: She's tone-deaf.
How he/she would spend a rainy day: The same things she'd do regardless. She won't let a bit of water stop her!
Spending habits: She's not thrifty, spending a lot on things she doesn't really need. Mostly weapons.
Smokes: Nothing, but she wouldn't be opposed to trying something. She's quite impulsive.
Drinks: Anything. She has to be drinking the strongest thing in the room because everything is a competition. She's not actually that great at holding her alcohol, though. She's quite average there.
Other drugs: None.
What does he/she do too much of?: Talking, for sure.
What does he/she do too little of?: Thinking.
Extremely skilled at: Staying optimistic in failure, and calm in chaos.
Extremely unskilled at: Staying still for anything other than painting.
Nervous tics: She tends to move around a lot, usually making a lot of noise due to her hard hooves.
Usual body posture: Slouched when sitting, confident when standing.
Mannerisms: She uses her hands to talk, fairly aggressively.

COMBAT USING TWO-HANDED WEAPONS

"I've been using great-axes since I was big enough to carry one. This is my bread and butter."

-- Skill Level: Good --

INSIGHT

"Look I'm not gonna say I'm gullible. I am, but I'm not gonna say it."

-- Skill Level: Below-Average --

GENERAL CHARISMA

"Weapons make a lot more sense than people. Plus, weapons don't yell at me for being loud."

-- Skill Level: Below-Average --

PAINTING

"The easiest way to catch someone's attention is a good painting of a shocking image in a place that it doesn't belong."

-- Skill Level: Above-Average --

RANGED WEAPONS

"Never liked the idea of fighting my enemy from afar. Where's the fun in that? Where's the emotion and the passion? This is totally not just an excuse for me being a bad shot."

-- Skill Level: Bad --

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend

-- ROMANTIC INTERESTS --

THRYSS VENDOLYN

"She seems like a very strong woman, willing to do what's right. And also she's... pretty. I MEAN... She's a pretty good shot... is what I meant to say..."

-- Relationship: Trusted --

-- FRIENDS & ALLIES --

KAM HAKIAZ

"I have only met her hours ago but I'd fight aside her for the rest of my days."

-- Relationship: Ally --

JADEN SEEKER

"He seems a bit stand-offish at first, but he's a friend of Uriel's, so that's a good sign. Maybe he's just one of those always-diligent types."
-- Relationship: Known --
--
"I respect him and trust him. If it came to a decision between following his orders or Podric's I would choose his."

URIEL VALHART

"I look forward to fighting under his leadership. He seems wise, at least wiser than I am."
--
"I couldn't imagine him doing something I didn't agree with. He is wise beyond his years, and I will fight beside him until I die."

-♢- TRUSTED --

ROSELIA BISHOP
"I don't know what happened during that argument, or what even caused it to be completely honest, but I do know that as soon as someone needed help she sprung into action. That's the sort of person I respect."

LEIGHTON ALTHAM
"I respect a man who'll fall off a bridge, then run to get help for the woman who fell with him, forgetting he's covered in his own blood. Plus, he seems quite charming! If I were interested in that side of the coin, he would be a worthy candidate."

JERR'CO
"Yet another impressive Earthspawn, although, it'd take a lot to make me unimpressed with one of them. I'd love to fight alongside this one in the future!"

GARRETT HERENNIUS
"He seems like a good kid! Got a positive attitude and some useful skills. I'd love to join in on one of his adventures, even if only to keep him and his friends safe."

LEOFAREN VENNA
"He seemed to be as morally-minded as Podric, but not nearly as stubborn. I'd love to work with him more!"

MILAH SICARUS
"DEAR VALIANT HER GLOWING WEAPON IS THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER-- Ahem... I mean... She seems like a nice person."

KITRANA VENNA-DAWNRIVER
"I'd like to speak with her more. She seems to know what she's talking about, and she's very calm under pressure!"

-- KNOWN --

SIGMAR
"Didn't get to talk to him that much, but I dunno, he seems like a good kid. He's a damn good climber, I'll give him that."

CASSANDRA GLADE
"She seems quite nice; although that argument at her home in Mockingbay seemed strange... and the shouting... Still, I can't judge her yet. It was probably some misunderstanding."

DAERON ELDRIN-HAWKLIGHT
"I've only met him once, but I can tell he's a very interesting fellow. In just one conversation, I heard him speak three languages! And one of them was mine! How fun. I'd love to meet him again."

FRONSLIN CALDWELL
"I've only met a few mages in my time and none of them had a weapon for their magic-stone thingy, like this fellow does. I think that's pretty neat! Talking with him about it was quite an interesting adventure."

DOX
"We didn't get to talk a whole lot, but she seems nice. She sure can chow down some bread, though."

MELZAR
"Everything about him seems terrifying, but he seems like a nice guy at heart. I'm still planning to look into that business with a cautious eye and an empty stomach, but I think I'll befriend him regardless. Maybe it's just paranoia that leads me to think he meant anything but serving everyone when made that poster, but... the idea of opening your business to evil patrons seems like a bad business plan to me."

PODRIC FLANDERS
"It seems like Uriel trusts you, therefore I do as well."
--
"I still think he's got his heart in the right place, but... I don't know, there's something about him that bothers me. It's like even if something is wrong, he'll remain stuck to his original opinion. He doesn't seem to like admitting he's wrong, or even alluding to it. I could see that being a problem."

RAIGO TIDEBORNE
"He was quite nice to me at the tattoo parlor, much nicer than I'd expect of the average person. Still, he seems to have some questionable allies."

LANNA URSAE
"She seems like a promising warrior! I hope I get to train with her again."

-♢- DISTRUSTED -♢-

HELENA
"Something about her seemed... off to me. It was like she didn't want to be there. She held no weapons, wore no armor, and stayed on her horse the entire time. Why did she come in the first place?"

DOVE HIRAETH
"Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... she scares me."

JAMES MCGUFFIN
"I know how men like him work. They fight for no one but themselves. They're greedy. I don't want to associate with a person like him."

ARDARIC TIDEBORNE
"I couldn't see him doing anything that wasn't in favor of himself."

KAARINA
"She's... a little weird and all, but her heart's in the right place, supporting that poor woman and all that."
-- Relationship: Known --
--
"How could she say that to me? After that?... Where is her head at? Who does she really ally with?"

EIMAR URSAE
"At first he seemed alright! But... I heard he was excommunicated from the Valiant worshippers. I wonder why..."

-♢- THE ENEMIES -♢-

-- NONE --

- If there's a person Vulrye's met that isn't included it's probably either due to me being dumb and not writing down their name before leaving the server, or just the fact that I can't find their character profile. -

Last edited:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
This relation confuses me greatly. But I respect it nonetheless lol