Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP Thread Visage Noble Children - [Closed]

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Greetings.​
It is I. Retro.​
My character: Elise Audrey Briarwood is having children. This means I will be looking for players to play them.​
I will prefer players with who I do not regularly RP with. However, I will mandate that you RP the character actively and reasonably.​
I have the right to take the character from you and give it to someone else if you do not RP them actively for the first 6 months. Though I will try to talk with you about it beforehand. That being said. . .​
There will be three children.​
1. Human Girl [Taken up by a player: Whitespoor]​
2. Elven Girl [Taken up by a player: Braverubberduck]​
3. Human boy [Taken up by a player: Galaxy]​
Specific details such as naming, hair and other features may be discussed with the player to their preference.​
The children will be playable at the age of 12, where after you may decide how fast they grow. They are raised in noble/wealthy conditions and culturally raised in Anhald/Kaltic traditions with a mix of the traditions of the Seaborn faction.​
They will be baptised in the Celestial Reservoir. This means they will have a mark of Visage, but furthermore they will have webbed hands and feet, becoming inherently better swimmers.​
Please leave a reply here or message me on Discord if interested.​

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
well. These went quick.

Possible to still opt for the first child, that timer will run out in 2 weeks.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
These have all been taken up. Ty to all who showed interest.

I shall update this post again if more children turn up.