Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Violent] Stirrin' up Trouble [13/07 9PM GMT+1]

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

“Oh ma’ brothers, the down-trodden sailors of Astrum – hear me as ye’ go to work this day – or return from another night of ‘ard labour – from ta’ confines of these tides – these very tides that erode the ‘opes of us ‘onest men. O’ my friends and ma’ fellow men, the slaves of an iron-handed and grinding despotism! Oh ma’ friends and fellow sufferers and fellow workmen and fellow – men! I tell you that the hour has come when we must rally round one another as one united power and crumble into dust the nobles that ‘ave for too long profited upon the plunder of our families.

‘Posh Boy Tekton’ thinks he can restrict our catches with permits, bringing ta’ diplomacy and denying our roots of livin’ by the bearings of our land. An’ they revel in snuffin’ out tha’ market that don’t bow to beurocracy. A’ heard there’s a shipment o’ coin on a ship headin’ ta’ the Landing for supplies. A’ reccon lets take a piece of that prize for ourselves, lets stick it ta’ nobles, lets make ourselves a mint! Now brothers, who’s down to still up some trouble?!”

-=+=-

OOC:
A Bunch of Criminals are displeased with the wiping out of the Astremian Black-Market and are down to try and carryout a heist. This event is Semi, Semi-Private. with literally anyone who hangs around Astrum (regardless of citizenship) being welcome!

Time: 9PM GMT+1
Date: Monday, 13th July
Rating: Violent.

-=+=-

Temp Signup:

IGN -

Last edited:

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
More thieves? Let's GOOOOO

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Gonna bump this so people have a day's advance.

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR TEMPS AS RIOTERS!

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
this sounds cool, i’ll def try to make it!