Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Violent] {Public} Marriage of Nwalme Fuvur & Nylarii Veileth

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Blarg doesnt understand the concept of time, so this is probably back on for 3-4PM EST. I'll get a confrimed time by tomorrow, don't worry. > _ >;

Edit:
Im told Monday is a good choice.
Anyone who can't make monday?

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Blarg doesnt understand the concept of time, so this is probably back on for 3-4PM EST. I'll get a confrimed time by tomorrow, don't worry. > _ >;

Edit:
Im told Monday is a good choice.
Anyone who can't make monday?
Spring Break OP, allows me to be there monday and Drunkenly attend wedding (I do hope Roy isn't made a priest by people who actually know him XD)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah, confirmed this is now monday. I'll think of a time but I'm thinking maybe 3pm EST.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Invitations are sent to each noble house, family member, friend, as well as being considered public knowledge. The RSVP thing is more so I can see who's attending OOCly.
pls have mercyyyy

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
DECIDE ON SOMETHING YOU DEGENERATES RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
<---- Has to go do family stuff with people who call themselves "relatives" ... these people are not seen often and I fear they only mean death and destruction for the world, as they've invited my family to come over and eat food...for free...this behavior is too questionable to leave unattended, sadly this means I might not make it for the wedding :(. Will try if I can.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is now, finally, officially, starting at 10PM GMT. Which is like an hour from now.
Easter is making my times funky. I'm not sure if its 6 or 7pm EST for you guys.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This is now, finally, officially, starting at 10PM GMT. Which is like an hour from now.
Easter is making my times funky. I'm not sure if its 6 or 7pm EST for you guys.
If an hour from now, it's 6pm EST.