Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town]{Violent} Veilmere

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
jEu9It8.png

jEu9It8.png

[. V E I L M E R E .]
"New Veilmere", "Veilmere", "The Veil"
Previously known as 'Rogue's Hearth'.
<><><>

{ Veilmere is a VIOLENT region. }

The man to give the Broken South its name originally treated it as a simple descriptor describing its geography. The emperor laid his eyes on the land that he would later subjugate with its massive river deltas, inexplicable boulders, unusual rock outcrops, and rolling hills and he thought the land looked broken both in person and when cartographers drew it on a map. When its history was told, that it was a place that had never been united in rule before and that it had only had sparse settlements with no unification or lasting civilizations, it reinforced this notion.
<><><>
Now long after the fall of that empire which for such a brief time united it, the label has lost its original meaning and only the double entendre remains in the popular consciousness. New Veilmere is right in the middle of the ruins of war, former colonies abandoned by their masters, cities only just now emerging from a generation of oppression, and rising powers seeking to exert influence and try for a second bid at empire. It was the product of the first empire, a fortress built on the whims of the emperor in order to keep his colonies in line as well as protect them from any outside influence. It saw little use.
<><><>
With the empire gone, its new owners became the wealthy Azarin Bank. First leasing the castle, and now owning it in full. They have invested heavily in the region, to the point that those disaffected by the former empire flock to the castle's village. There is industry, commerce, and prosperity... but there are also Vyre overlords whose ambitions and desires are strange to the common folk of the land. Those who never have a reason to go into the castle never have anything to worry about.

<><><>

[Region Owners(IC and OOC)]
Azarin Bank owns and runs Veilmere, primarily Helena Azarin.
OOC - Elz

jEu9It8.png

[Where is Veilmere?]
+ [DYNMAP LINK] +
A section of land in the south, north of the lands once named Slyannen. Various carts can take you there.

(I need to set up more ports, but one from Thorne still works.)

jEu9It8.png

[Region Rules]

Laws of New Veilmere

[x] No entrance to the castle grounds unless invited.
[x] Pay your taxes.

OOC Rules:
[1] Don't go building basements/expansions without asking first.
[2]Try not to edit exterior builds much.
[3] Keep in mind the server rules. No theft etc.
[4] Remember this is a violent region!

jEu9It8.png

[Notes & Joining]
- - - -

Anyone is welcome to take up residence here unless they're enemies of Azarin. Vyres are welcome and present.
Just throw me a message sometime and I can sort it for you. There is no official IC census.

If you want to set up a shop or stall or something throw me a message too.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I don't believe anyone lives here but if they do please also remove your things as I'll be refunding or selling it once I cut out the castle and gatehouses for the same reasons: I don't use it, it won't be active, etc