Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Valiant] Uriel Valhart

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
You should have asked me to post it.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I could've posted it, but I've been very occupied and struggling with some stuff so as stated Brit's been handling things. I do want to add that Exalts get one ceremony to make it official but there is no rank up system from T4 to T5 - As it stands, the first ones to T4 are filtering into Exalted positions for lack of anyone else, and once others reach T4 they will be able to challenge it if they believe themselves to be the better choice for Exalted positions. When Uriel was 'de-ranked' it was previously agreed that he would have to work towards getting back to it, not that it was a permanent change, and over the span of three months (a bit longer than the original discussion, but I've been busy as I said) - he's done enough to achieve that as Lannis stated.

Not as a staff member but just as me, I think the posts where everyone disagrees on it get upsetting sometimes. It's okay to disagree, but it just feels a bit much and reminds me of the reasons we ever removed it in the first place. I'll not derail further, can delete post if wished Brit.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
can you post it for me, maybe you'll get fewer disagrees

- Uriel awakes taller, broader and renewed in vigor. He is aware of Valiant's restored faith in him and the responsibilities that it brings.

========================================
Uriel Valhart has returned to T5 as the Exalt of Valiant.

I spiced the colours up a bit

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

- Uriel awakes taller, broader and renewed in vigor. He is aware of Valiant's restored faith in him and the responsibilities that it brings.

Uriel Valhart has returned to T5 as the Exalt of Valiant.

I spiced the colours up a bit
it looks beautiful : )

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Finally got around to sorting out Uriel's Artifacts. Here they are:

NAME: Shield of Valor
DESCRIPTION: Regardless of chosen shape, the shield is made of a light blue-steel that bears a red glimmer. Its face is brandished with the combined arms of Valiant and Valhart.
PASSIVE: Aggresive entities, mortal or otherwise, are more likely to see the bearer as a worthy foe or opponent and seek to dispatch of them before others. This is left up to DM discretion but should be taken into account.
[VIGILANCE]: The shield is known to conform to whichever shape the bearer wills out of the following options; buckler, round-shield, kite-shield, heater-shield and tower-shield. This process takes a turn of combat or five seconds outside of combat.
ATTUNED TO: Uriel Valhart

---

NAME: Endless Crusade
DESCRIPTION: A jagged darkened steel poleaxe upon a haft of jagged metal. Regardless of its shape, it carries a red shimmer to its edge and seems to ebb with harmless sparks of red lightning.
PASSIVE: Wounds caused by this weapon cannot be healed by arcane means.
[VIGILANCE]: The polearm is known to conform to whichever shape the bearer wills out of the following options; poleaxe, halberd, longsword or arming sword. This process takes a turn of combat or five seconds outside of combat.
ATTUNED TO: Uriel Valhart

-----
The first is the T2 Artifact he's had for so very long. The second is a purified version of a hefty Arcane artifact, sacrificed to Valiant to make way for his T4 Artifact. Alas poor Endless Battleaxe, we knew you well.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
It's only taken like a year which is my bad but he is now complete...

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
+ Uriel dedicates his duel with Erwin to Valiant in it he uses no spells, only the polearm form of his artifact and his dagger.
The ensuing victory and death of Erwin is also dedicated to Valiant. The corpse is taken to Aegis where it is tended to and
the specifics of the fight are meditated upon by Uriel in contradictory worship. Melancholy for the loss of a brother in God
but also pride and accomplishment in his victory.​

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
+ Uriel dedicates his duel with Erwin to Valiant in it he uses no spells, only the polearm form of his artifact and his dagger.
The ensuing victory and death of Erwin is also dedicated to Valiant. The corpse is taken to Aegis where it is tended to and
the specifics of the fight are meditated upon by Uriel in contradictory worship. Melancholy for the loss of a brother in God
but also pride and accomplishment in his victory.​
hol' up hol' up, didnt Uriel yield :eyes: