Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Valiant Testimony [Today 5EST]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Uriel Valhart calls people to hear him talk of Valiant.
Let those who are curious come and learn of the Defender.

OOC
This is just a thread for me to post on whenever I want to do impromptu sermons in Storm's Landing.
I'll take to posting an hour or so in advance. I don't expect many to show up, but it shows that Uriel is making an effort to teach others of Valiant.
Oh and I don't expect any divine shenanigans from Staff.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Going to do a sermon in the SL cathedral later tonight will give a time later.

Uriel is just going to share some of the stuff that's been on his mind

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
lets try this again at 3pm EST, 8pm GMT

haha.

this time, if i dont make it, i'll just write up and post a draft of what i wanted to say tomorrow

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Sadly cannot make it, at work for another 2 and a half hours. Happy event though! :)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
For those that missed it, the following would be made public on posters.

History shows that we often call upon powers beyond our own, when faced with enemies that threaten our world. Be they the Gods or be they arcane magics, it is of no matter. For we all seek these powers so that we may be better prepared to defend ourselves and do what we must when faced with those that wish us harm.
We live once again in such troubled times. The escaped beast of the Planar Infinity wishes us harm and wishes to enact revenge for its years imprisoned. It is my unwavering belief that everyone here wishes to defend Altera. Be it for any reason; family, gods or even self preservation. However, our enemy is formless, they will act in most treacherous ways. Valiant says that
“If you cannot tell innocent from monster, then slay neither, and protect all so long as they are of the same spirit as you, son of battle! The world may be dark, but the light of you and yours shine within it".
I urge you to seek the means of defending yourselves, your families and your neighbours from the threat as the main priority. Only when we have a safe foundation to act from, may we begin to consider a true opposition to the Winged Beast.
You may be stricken with fear, you may feel insignificant in the face of our enemy, but the Valiant father says this
"Remember that loyalty and bravery are one in the same. As long as you are loyal to me and to honor, you will always be brave, even if you're afraid." So long as we remain loyal to honour, we will be brave. That is truly a wondrous gift that he has given to us, the ability to stand toe-to-toe with armageddon itself and be brave- to remain vigilant and say with true conviction "We will not yield."

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Possibly going to hold an impromptu discussion on the nature of Justice in Altera at some point tonight. Will be held in SL Cathedral. All are welcome.

If you'd be interested, let me know somehow so that I know whether to post a time or not.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I'll be at spawn at around 5EST (two hours and a bit, i think?) to have Uriel do a sermon. feel free to show up or don't. I'll be there.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
10th or 11th. Around 3-4EST.

I get internet back this week. I will be doing a valiant event regardless of whether folks show up, it’s been too damn long!