Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Valiant} Eimar Ursae Oath keeper T2

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Minecraft name: Rawkiller12

Link to normal character profile:
Patron
: Valiant

Overall Tier: 2 {See Thread}

Spell Points: 5 per day

Prepared spells per day (# of times cast):

-Spell name/description/link (#)

PURIFY Prayer and the holding of a container of water.
Cost: 1SP
Duration: One day.
Spell: The caster blesses the equivalent to one cup’s worth of water and changes it’s qualities depending on the deity worshipped. It must remain in a container, and contact with said container must be held for at least ten seconds to fully turn its contents. The contents may be poured into another container but will turn back into water the next day. This cannot be stockpiled, for any liquid will revert back after the duration.

Not Jishrim, Skraag,or Visage: It becomes ‘Holy Water’, and is able to burn any Undead, Vyre, Mage, or individual who worships not of the Pantheon with the same heat and effect of boiling water. The burns shall heal over the span of three days. If consumed, it eases headaches and heals minor bruises or scratches. Has been known to repel supernatural entities.

Jishrim, Skraag or Visage: It becomes blood that is able to be consumed by any Vyre to the same standard as a healthy individual, and is also able to burn any Mage, and any individual who worships not of the Pantheon with the same heat and effect of boiling water. The burns shall heal over the span of three days. Has been known to repel supernatural entities.

ILLUMINATE
Action
: An uttering of; “[Divine], let them hear me.”
Duration: Five minutes.
Spell: A halo of light forms behind the caster’s head, the colour thematic to their deity. For up to five minutes, those in RP chat range will be able to hear them clearly (providing they are not behind a wall or so on) and consider them paying attention to. They may instil a faint sense of Calm, Fear, or Courage within the audience.
Note: Should a higher tier blessed cast this spell in the same radius, it will over-ride the lower one.

VISION
Action
: Prayer and touch of the target.
Duration: One minute.
Spell: The caster wills the vague imagery of something themed to their own divine into the minds eye of another. This may be blinked away or shaken off if considered too disturbing, but is more akin to an unwanted thought or brief daydream than a forced visual.

DIVINATION
Action
: Prayer, and ritual/offering themed to the Divine.
Cost: 3SP
Duration: As long as it takes to ask a question and receive an answer.
Spell: With a ritual based around their chosen divine(such as lighting candles or incense, giving an offering, etc), a blessed may ask a question, and receive a response. This is limited to once per OOC month and must be at an event in game to be given. This is only available to T3 and upwards.
Divine Request Thread: [ x ]

DIVINE WORD
Action
: The prayer of, “[Divine], carry my words.”
Cost: 1SP per rank.
Duration: Must be asked and answered in the same day.
Spell: The caster is able to send a word or sentence depending on the rank it is used, which become available as your rank higher in divine tier. It can travel any distance, and the target will hear it spoken in their mind with the voice of the caster. The caster must know the name and face of the target they commune with.
Rank I - T1
The caster can send one single word to their target. They cannot be given a word in response.
Rank II - T2
The caster can send up to ten words to their target, and they can hear a response of up to as many in response.
Rank III - T3
The caster can send a far more cohesive message, and they can hear one in return. The word limit here is one single PM, so whatever you can fit into that box.

FEAST OF THE GODS
Action
: Prayer. They must keep their hands on the location on which to summon it for one minute.
Cost: 1-3SP
Duration: One hour.
Spell: The caster summons forth a platter of food that can feed up to three people. It can be cast upon an existing surface (table, for example), or the floor. Eating divine food will restore some energy, ease minor pain, and give a sense of warmth and comfort from the divine in question. Once the spell ends, everything flickers away.
This spell can be cast at 1SP per person, up to three.

Valiant; Feast of the Brave
Simple wooden tableware and cups with iron utensils form upon a dark blue cloth. Healthy, hearty foods form, like stews, soups, and bread, but seem a type commonly available to all. Water is served.

REDIRECT
Tier
: 1
Action: Vocal prayer.
Duration: 5 minutes.
Spell: The caster commands the attention of a violent foe, providing it is not a murderous rage. Events beasts and monsters will focus on the caster at the discretion of the DM, and player characters may lose the attention after a pause.

SHARED BURDEN
Divine
: Valiant.
Tier: 1
Action: Prayer and touch of the target.
Cost: 2SP
Duration: One hour.
Spell: The caster forms a bond with another for a period of one hour and takes half of their injuries and pains upon themselves in order to lessen it. Does not protect the target from lethal injuries nor die themselves from being connected, the caster feeling the blow but not taking the physical wounds.

SHIELD OF FAITH I
Divine
Action: Prayer.
Spell: The caster wards themselves for the rest of the day, enabling them to lift an arm as if holding a physical shield to deflect one physical blow, blue lightning arcing in the form of a shield before fading away. Cannot exceed the force of the average Earthspawn using a weapon. Can only be used once per day.

BLESSING OF STEEL
Divine
Action: A short prayer uttered as the caster nicks themselves with the metal, and the submerging of the weapon in flowing water.
Cost: 3SP
Duration: Permanent, until re-cast.
Spell: Once per week the caster may, upon the completion of the ritual, imbue a weapon with the blessing of Valiant. The metal will darken to a dark greyish blue, glinting red in lighting. Crafts with this blessing will remain sharp and be twice as resilient to most damage, be it rust, brute force, or blunt. If this weapon is used upon an innocent or in an act unfitting to Valiant’s tenets, it shatters completely and loses all the qualities stated.
Can only have one active at a time. If cast upon another weapon, the previous one reverts back to its former state

Tier 2 spells

SHIELD OF FAITH II
Divine
Tier: 2
Spell: The caster wards themselves for the rest of the day, enabling them to lift an arm as if holding a physical shield to deflect up to three physical blows throughout the day, blue lightning arcing in the form of a shield before fading away. Cannot exceed the force of the average Earthspawn using a weapon, but all three charges can be used at once to deflect one hit from something with more force ie cannonfire or the hit from a giant. However in these instances the caster is still repelled backwards and will be injured (survivable).

STRONGHOLD
Divine
Action: Prayer and touching of the ground.
Cost: 4SP
Duration: Permanent, until a new location is made.
Spell: With a kneel and verbal prayer, over half an hour the Blessed wills an area of a 15 block radius to flatten out and form simple wooden palisades and a gatehouse over a period of two OOC days. Any entering this area are given a general feeling of safety, protection, and may take the time here to rest in various tents and ready themselves for the outsides once more. Sleeping within will let them awaken well rested and invigorated. Anyone with ill intent finds the gatehouse shuts before they can get inside. Should this be cast again elsewhere, the old one fades.
This spell has a cooldown of 2 weeks OOC if it is not in an existing region, and you are able to contact event staff to request a pre-built area be added into the world for you.

SUIT UP
Divine
Action: Prayer, and the touching of a set of armour that will disintegrate upon ritual completion. This armour becomes their ‘ritual armour’ to be called forth in the future. To swap out which armour is used, the same process must be completed on a new set, the old set taking its place.
Cost: 4SP for the ritual cast, 2SP to summon, free to dismiss.
Duration: Permanent, until re-cast.
Spell: The caster makes a brief, vocal prayer, and over the span of roughly a minute their ritual armour forms around them clipping into place with faint arcs of lightning as the pieces join. The caster must stay still during this process or all armour will dematerialise and the spell will fail. Cannot be cast if armour is already worn. Only one set of armour can be active at a time.

BOLSTER
Divine
Duration: 30 minutes
Spell: The caster emits a battle cry thematic to Valiant, and all in a fifteen block radius (so long as they are not working against the caster) feel themselves fearless and energised, to pick up their weapons and continue onward. Even those physically exerted and injured will manage to power through their pains for the next half hour (roughly) unless they are fatally wounded. Once this time has elapsed, they will feel their pains in full and must tend to their wounds.

Additional granted boons (# of times cast):
-Spell name/description/link (#)

Artifacts:
-
List of artifacts attuned to or in possession and spell/s involved within each

Cuirass of Sanctification:
Description: A breastplate of blued steel, etched with glowing red embellishments thematic to Valiant
Passive: Creatures associated with the Blight and the dark gods are uncomfortable within five blocks of the wearer and are inclined to move away. Conversely, allies feel safe and protected within the radius.
Ability: Once per day, the wearer can redirect an injury sustained by someone within five blocks to themselves instead. The injury immediately heals on the target, healing as a blue scar if relevant, and appears upon the caster exactly as it was inflicted. This must be done immediately after the injury happens.
Attuned to: Eimar

Passives(s) or Sustained Effects:

pending release as placeholder so I don't have to remember.

- His set of personally treated steel plate is a much darker tone to it a glint of red coming off of it.
Passives:

Their shoulders get a little broader and they grow up to an inch taller.

Wounds that would not require stitches seal over with a metallic sheen within five minutes, leaving scars or not at the choice of the player.

Their features become more defined, muscle seeming more pronounced, and facial features becoming more chiseled or sharper in appearance.

Their bones get a little stronger and harder to break, becoming somewhat more resilient, +1 Fortitude

Current Divine Status: Blessed

Teachings written by Eimar

Cults:

Prayers:

Morning Prayer.

“Valiant gives me the courage to not fear not to falter not, to not give a single step against my foes that lay before me. Though you watch from above far from this mortal place of existence Valiants hands are upon our shoulders this day. Give me the courage to fight and to display loyalty to my fellows in arms lay your hands upon my shoulders, for the defenseless and those who fight beside me. May you fight alongside me in my endeavors so that I may give my life if needed for those who need our protection, so that I may hold the line against evil and darkness. For every one of us that falls may ten more take our place to defend the defenseless, for that we may fight in his name. To each of us falls a task and all that we may do is stand against evil and its effects, to resist the corruption of our bodies so we may remain pure and untainted against our enemies. In this, I ask of you Valiant so that I may serve others humbly”

Nightly Prayer:

“Now that I lay down to rest may you guard my soul against those that may put it to the test. Guard my soul against evil and my body from harm from those that wish it ill, may I rest in peace so that I can perform my duties on the morrow with a clear mind and rested body. Give those who are in harm your protection and guide them during the darkness so that they are not swallowed by it. In your name, I pray for this Valiant.”

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Oaths
Ones Crossed out have passed on as either the player has moved on,no longer plays or its action has been resolved.

Sworn a statue in remembrance of the Strands.
"I will do my best to ensure that your people and your family are kept from corruption and falling into dishonor this I swear in valiants name may you both rest in peace amen."

Has been resolved due to Lady Strand forgoing all oaths and threatening to kill him

To protect and help teach the people of Eldpoint on how to defend themselves.
No longer lives in Eldpoint but has hosted and trained a few from there city.

"I vow to wear this helm from this day forth, and never take it off for as I shamed you I shall cover my shame never to take it off in front of another. Only in private to eat drink and bath, may this mask occurs honor I could not have."

"By this sword, I will defend all the innocent the defenseless the poor and the lame. Fighting corruption wherever it rears its head, I shall not let it fall from my grasp nor ever leave my grip on pain of death. For it is the symbol of my honor itself."

"I vow to obey every single command Lady Raal utters no matter what, not to hesitate or refrain from carrying them out to aton from sins. Untill the hour you release me from your service."
Raal has vanished or passed away the next two oaths go to whomever takes up the mantle of the Edelmote lands.

"I will stand by Raal regardless if she is noble or not and continue to support my mentor and sister of valiant regardless of station and rank."

"We Defend the Deadlands securing it from the corruption that is left there. Protecting the people from its effects and creatures that emerge from it."

"We pledge to protect the places and lands sacred to Valiant from all infringes against their sanctity."

"We protect all our brother and sisters that follow his light, and will not fight each other no matter the grievance seeking to settle it with words and penance."

"We protect the lands of black rush and your sister and brother there, and as well as our home of Onora and the squires there."

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Things Done For Divine or in daily actions or current things in progress to reflect such.
As a note, I do more of the many everyday things as Eimar does not do or attend many large-scale things cause of rl.

1. Held one sermon in spawn to praise him where valiant did show up and make the light appear.
  2. I sparred against another when challenged to a spar not backing down from it even when injured.
  3. spoke a prayer of safety for the ship during the voyage for the veraci bank anointing it with oil."Valiant may you shield us from harm and evil as we pass threw this fog, keep these sailors and those upon it safe from all corruption as he ventures into the unknown."
  4. Stood firm against the zombies not backing down, though suffered severe lacerations and wounds upon his body, as well as broken ribs.
  5. participated in the event for Valiants martial training, trained with podric with the spear.
  6. Prays for Sydri to help her martial prowess"Valiant may you help guide and enlighten her with your wisdom to guide her sword and limbs to strike true. To help her learn to be both sharp on the battlefield as well as in diplomacy, and shield her from harm."
  7. Fought against the Tyrant Southgate and the Vyres she had hired at the time pre accord standing firm against all the odds eventually falling two severe blows.
  8. While in jail, he continued his prayers and gave away half of his meal to those in greater need.
  9. Fought against the undead west of the city of Eldpoint, killing three undead. While suffering grievous wounds resulting in the loss of his lower left leg but ended up protecting a fellow soldier from being mauled by undead behind him.
  10. He continues to train diligently, learning how to move with the loss of his leg, keeping to his daily faith despite it.
  11. During the event to honor the memory of the strands pair of copper armbands with the sigil of valiant were left at the feet of the statue and spoke a prayer for them,"I may not of known you both but in your time you both acted with honor and courage for your people protecting and love ensuring they were safe from all harm. I pray that valiant will keep you both pure during this time of the rift and keep you from corruption while causing pain to your loved ones. I will do my best to ensure that your people and your family are kept from corruption and falling into dishonor this I swear in valiants name may you both rest in peace amen."
  12. during the Event at EldpointThe altar for valiant had candles lit to it and water was used in an act of blessing.
    "Valiant may you protect the souls of loved ones and do your best to keep them from falling into the corruption so many souls have gone threw in recent times. Please usher them into the peace and comfort of your shield till they can be returned into the place in which they came from. Grant the warriors of the living your wisdom and guidance to defeat the great enemy that is at the fore. Amen"
    6 people attended and 3 took part in training
    2 dueled with one another and lana ursae started to train in more martial arts.
  13. Duel against valiant not stepping down as he believed that abandoning the many innocent and defenseless over one being that had been wronged unjustly was not an honorable thing to do. Hence the abandonment as he was arrogant and headstrong about it leading to his ex-communication even though he keeps the prayers up despite this.
  14. Kneels as he pulls the rusted blade from his belt and sets it down the rusted sword on the altar itself. He is bowing his head as he closes his eyes as he moves to sit cross-legged while he places his hands on his knees. Eimar begins to speak to the altar in his home in veraci softly and evenly.

" You threw me out like a piece of garbage like nothing you rusted my sword over, and it will not come off. You speak to us and command us, telling us to do what is right to stand before things that we believe are justice and dishonor, to protect the innocent and those that cannot defend themselves. You tell us not to look at things blindly and not to follow things unheaded, but yet for all this when I speak my position and hold it with honor and without fear. You crackdown as a tyrant would, and you say we should choose our stance, and even when I say I hope I can change their minds for the better and choose my side. Challenging you to an honorable duel between warriors, you fight me not on equal terms as a noble warrior should,and then toss me away without a second thought and not even letting me the honor of walking away from an honorable fight that I conceded before you, your followers say I insulted you and insult them. Though even today, they side with others that would not give criminals a fair trial, but rather hunt them down and kill them like rabid dogs showing no mercy or justice while shooting them in the back as they try to run intending to kill them in a dishonorable way your own blessed declare that they will judge even the gods themselves for their deeds. Yet, when I do so, it is wrong? The Archon, who summons and works with Strange a being who kidnaps the weak and innocent children and knows who steals the knowledge like a criminal from other minds directly, I conceded with you that the Archon might be an innocent being who is being used by strange or know themselves." he sighs as he shakes his head lightly "Curse me for holding my beliefs or speak your mind and tell me you no longer wish me as a follower, I will respect either I apologize for calling you out and questioning you, but I did so in the name of what I thought was wrong and that you may be doing so. "
  15. Eimar moves into the shrine carrying the rusted blade in his right hand, and his enchanted black steel blade sheathed on his right hip. He is walking up to the sanctuary he paused, dipping his fingers in the water, making the sign of the sword before approaching. Bowing his head as he did so in politeness nothing more.

"You said I was not on your path at this time, and I accept your wisdom and respect it. I cannot follow you who, after consulting various of the blessed council in their knowledge, seem to be taken entirely by Crusade's lust for battle and war. Your followers, the men you declared my brothers stand by and allow the people they side with, to stab people in the back to abuse them. to attack and harm those that only seek to speak with them in words, to drag away people from the landing itself refusing to give them a trial and locking them away from justice in their lands." He shakes his head lightly, looking evenly at the suit of armor.

"You are many gods made one dear valiant, yet you seek only to side with whom you deem your followers solely. The Rahas I know inside you would not do that, not abandoned the whole world for the few. The skiera inside of you would not approve of the way your blessed struck me with his shield after insult, then would not even challenge me to a duel. But kept me down on my back every time I tried to rise over and over again with his shield, not offering a fair fight, the Korrigan in you would be appalled at the lack of fair fight and disgrace of honor for this. They stand by while these acts on injustice happen I tried to call them brother, but yet I cannot see them stand by allowing these things to happen." he steps forward as he takes the rusted sword and upends it sliding it into the shrine itself, so it stuck out from the slot made for it blade first, its hilt shining in the light.

He shakes his head, gloved fingers brushing the sword hilt. "I will follow the ways of Rahas, skiera, and Korrigan." He picks up a helm on the shrine and slides it over his head, securing the helm was made with black glass, so it obscured his face. "I vow to wear this helm from this day forth, and never take it off for as I shamed you I shall cover my shame never to take it off in front of another. Only in private to eat drink and bath, may this mask occurs honor I could not have." he takes his sword pulling it forth as it creates a loud noise as it drew its enchanted features present. The black steel sword set with silver runes of his tongue down the center, one side said family the other honor.

"By this sword, I will defend all the innocent the defenseless the poor and the lame. Fighting corruption wherever it rears its head, I shall not let it fall from my grasp nor ever leave my grip on pain of death. For it is the symbol of my honor itself." He says, holding it up before sheathing it as he bowed his head to the shrine. "I thank you for allowing me a duel in the temple those days ago, but now must walk my path following in the old teachings of the three I named. For I cannot follow the crusade part of you which seems to have taken hold, I hope that one day the council in you is restored." He spoke softly, nodding to the shrine as he gave one last bow of respect and went to leave the sanctuary dousing the candles one by one, till the sword was only illuminated by the sunlight.
  16. Eimar stood at the foot of three of the three scouts that were found trapped in webbing and poisoned to death being eaten away alive from the spiders' toxins due to the stasis. He cleaned each one of them off the spider webbing and dressed them in the best clothes he could find, cleaning them of any filth or Debry placing them upon the three pre-prepared burning mounds made out of wood. He put a sword upon their body, gripping it into their hands, as well as dressing them in their armor. He walked back, looking at the three mounds as he bowed his head in respect to them all kneeling down onto his left knee.

"Threw duty and honor you have served your country and people, going where your mission and orders took you. May Skeira be pleased with you for not abandoning your role as soldiers in the line of duty and protect you in the world to come. You fought against an uncountable foe dying to try and bring back information to the rest of your people. You did so with honor, and may Korigon bless you for doing so in the afterlife. Go in peace, my brothers, and thank you for serving and be released from this state of neverending death you are in right now and into Rahas's arms for your service." He finished as he stood up making the sign of the sword taking a nearby torch he lit the wood on all three, watching the pyres catch standing and not leaving as he witnessed it threw his helmet not moving from the spot till the fires were just burning charred embers. Collecting the ashes he then spread them in the river so they could be free in the afterlife to explore all the land and bring protection upon those in need.
  17. Before the great battle was to take place in the valley between the two forces.Eimar sat at the mountain valley itself resting on his knees while his buttock rested upon his heels. His sword nestled on the ground on his right side as a simple wooden altar rested before himself. Dressed in a simple and plain but expansive silk dress shirt and pants, the smell of sea salt drifting in the air around himself lingering. His helm still upon his head while he looked at the valley, silence filling the air as the sounds from the valley below filled the air around himself as he used the flint and steel to ignite a small bundle of straw that was tightly bound. As the flames caught, he held it up for a moment, letting it slowly burn as he gingerly moved it over and lit up the cinnamon incense on the left side of the altar. Moving over to the right, he alit the evergreen incense in its holder before he took out the small dove and laid it upon the altar gingerly."May the incense in on the left drift down on the field of battle and invoke protection and power to those who fight for their respective believes today while the one on the right grants cleansing and wisdom in their actions on the field of battle, may they never falter in their steps or to stumble in the effort. May this dove sacrifice grant them peace and healing after the fight to come together and mend old wounds and old fractures in mindset," he said as he poured a bit of olive oil over onto the dove setting the small jug aside. Folding his hands on his lap as he looked back out at the valley itself. He let out an even slow breath as he finished his blessing for the field of honor.He then stood taking his weapon bowing to the altar as he went to meditate and prepare for the battle to come.
  18. that evening on the boat ride home while in meditation,"My Lord, I do not wish my brothers and sisters harm or bad luck but protect them all as the honorable warriors from all walks of life. While condemning those that fight without honor or fairness while upon the field of battle. We have made amends between each other respecting the other's view upon their interpretations of what the information brought forth by the Archon and the Grey Lady. But sadly, I cannot accept Uriel's offer to teach me his ways, as his views and my own differ upon how to follow you. I respect him as a warrior and as a blessed and will speak to Raal when I can on such matters and her wisdom as she has served you longer. Please protect all in the battle to come and bless this field for all to die and be at peace at the end of a blade if that is their fate."
  19. Started a 24hr Vigil before the Sword Shrine in black rush not moving from the shrine at all, while also watching for the bandit to attack again.
  20. For his penitence Raal has instructed him to swear a new vow he must hold to in valiants name as well that he re swore before the shrine."I vow to obey every single command Lady Raal utters no matter what, not to hesitate or refrain from carrying them out to atone from sins. Until the hour you release me from your service."
  21. Dies upon the field of battle fighting bandits that have raided and threatened the lands of black rush. Fighting 4 on one not backing down so that his allies could overpower and deal with the rest and win.
  22. he was present with Raal during her prayer when she prayed to him and gave him two new students after she offered her prayers he spoke to her finding out his fate, he then reflected on her lessons and prayed as well silently."I thought I had been in a dream a place I could not move on from, I could not move on my vow not fulfilled and then an angel appeared and guided me back to the light of this world. I do not know if you had a hand in this, and I accept my penance is still not over, and continue my punishment I will reflect on today for the prayers lady Raal offered. I was told I was brought back by the one I opposed and still feel conflicted about the knowledge of standing for one who was innocent for the many innocent. Does the life of one who was wronged outweigh the many that could be this is the question that plagues my dreams and mind always but I will one day find the answer with my service to the Lady."
  23. Eimar returned to the site of his death the feeling of great unease threading threw out his entire body, his wound under his left armpit throbbing. He moved down to the river and started to pick up stones one by one, moving them up to the hill and placing them down. Taking to the evening to make a small mound as he did so so, taking the dagger he had brought with him extra, he placed it into the top carefully. "The warrior's who I fought here though they were raiding and trying to wound the innocent fought with skill and courage. The four kept me in check working together to avenge their brother I had killed I offer this small marker with the dagger in honor of their fight and remembrance of their courage may they rest in your judgment."
  24. Along the Northern road to Oren from Black Rush that now is clear for now lay the scattered remains of both dead men and horses. Eimar moves, As he then would take the bodies of the dead warriors, both foe and friend alike, Laying them neatly with a sword or weapon on their chest clasped in their hands so they can find solace into the afterlife. He cleans up each body the best he can with what he has on hand, just a rag and some water. As he would clean each, he would take a small amount of olive oil and dip his thumb into it, making the sign of the sword ( AKA the cross) upon their forehead. "You died upon the field of a battle weapon in hand while you die attacking innocents you fought with every fervor and honor for your fellow warrior that stood by your side, upon the ground of battle. May you atone your sins in the afterlife and walk a path of redemption in it so that you may come back from the world of honorless to his embrace once more." He would then burn each, in turn, lighting them afire, so wendigos do not consume their corpse, and their souls find unrest.

He would move to the various horses that fell upon the field, skinning them of their hide. Before he harvests each horse, he would anoint them with the sword as well. "You have served your masters well in battle riding and never retreating till death, may you ride in Valiants realm apart of the storm un dyeing of your fellow horses and fellow kin and be at peace for there is no more pain in life for you."
  25. Eimar took shovel to earth, digging out a long and wide pit shallow but enough so the fields around the place would not catch fire. He walked around the site, sprinkling olive oil around it as he did so. "O Valiant protect from corruption, please bless this ground protect the warriors laid to rest here from any necromancers or forces that would seek to corrupt their spirits. Please grant them the ability to come back into your light in the afterlife and redeem themselves that you in your mercy are doing for myself."

He made the sign of the cross and moved the bodies putting a small marking of the sword on them each upon their brow. "Go forth, warrior back into his embrace. You fought with determination and bravery against all the odds. You did not retreat or abandon your brothers upon the field of battle, Venture into the realm you cried out to feast and fight for the rest of your days in his service." Eimar spoke before lighting each body upon their pyre to cremate them standing by and watching singing softly a song of remembrance and battle for the fallen warriors he then buried what remained and marked the spot with a small pile of rocks and a sword stuck down amongst them. "I vow this one day I will make a place for our brothers who have lost their way who are long forgotten, to return to his service a site devoted to his service and ways for the warrior to come home to his embrace to."
  26. In a deep dark cell, his hands shackled above his head dark lines were under his eyes as his eyes, blood was dried down both his arms his clothes covered in sweat as dirt and grim began to collect on them. His mind was starting to fray, having to listen to Kyri being tortured while at the core, it remained strong as steel.

"Valiant, if you can hear me in this dark and corrupted place, I need your guidance. I stand defiant before these Jishrimites every day, steeling myself the best I can as they torture my companion while messing with my mind with their divine magic. Should I tell them I submit and go with guile and subterfuge so I can let me fellow brothers in arms know where to find them? or should I continue to defy them till they kill me which I will continue to do." he sighs as he shifts in the manacles looking over at the tortured and fed on Kyri "Please atleast save Kyri he does not deserve to be so brutally taken so to be corrupted with vyreism and his eye taken and myself spared as they wish to corrupt me against you."
  27. Got them to agree to Kyris release inside, though he was forced to brand him. He did so but very gingerly so he wouldn't hurt him and then attacked white spore with the brand roughly.
  28. For hitting whites poor and wounding him, his face was shoved in a fire, and he was cut across the right side of his face.
    • Gave Sydri some of his blood in a cup to help her stay alive, as they had turned her into a vyre.
  29. After finally being able to freshly wash and clean himself to his social standards,eating the food that was given and drinking the water. Doing a small workout as his health would permit, he sits down in the middle of the cell meditating as he did so praying quietly. "Oh Valiant thank you for the strength you gave me and for those that were saved from dire threats. I see that the young Lady kane of this manor is afflicted by some sort of sickness or disease she has been very kind to me and giving me these items so I can start to restore my strength and body. If you would please reach out your hand and heal her of her sickness, transfer it to me if you have to so that she may not suffer from its effects anymore. May you protect her and guard her soul and mind against corruption and those that may harm her in the future. As soon as I am let I will be returning to my vow to Lady Raal to her service till she deems me fit enough to be let go for my transgressions. in your name and ideals I pray Amen." he says doing the sign of the sword as he finished
  30. *He settles down in front of the partially completed giant sword shrine of Valiant to the south of blackwater, in Onora he sets down a freshly forged long sword. As he lights a pair of incense braziers before the altar resting his hands on his lap folding them.

"Valiant, please accept this offering and see Sir James to life in your service in death of honor and good deeds. May he rest in your care and knowledge like the warrior who fought to the bitter end for his home and people. I will not leave my sister alone in her highest time of need when she is so vulnerable, I will double my efforts to be there for her and serve her as I have vowed. Even if she should release me, I care not, she does not have a title and will stand by her side as a sister of valiant and I brother of him this I swear."
  31. Visits weekly the grave of his child and blesses it with holy water, and spends time to keep it up with flowers and candles.
  32. Fought and participated in the final battle and charge of Black Rush.
  33. Stood for the un Just kidnapping of a citizen of Black rush.
  34. Treated those prisoners humanly, and treated the child giving her a stuffed bunny.
  35. Attempted risking his own life and swearing before a jishrim altar in the aims to infiltrate and identify Jishrmite worshippers so he could name them all.
  36. Gave blood without reservation to Lady Ashna, so she could feed a vyer as she searched for a cure for the person
  37. Gave Blood to lady Kam to feed Vyers who do not wish to be Vyers.
  38. Spoke at the gathering of worship for house kane being unbiased in doing so they could make the right choice.
  39. Never has fought against his fellow brothers of faith, and refuses to despite many trying to get him to do so.
  40. Wrote and prepared a treaties of Valiant to guide those to be neutral and adminster justice without feelings.
  41. eld three day festival to valiant opened with prayer and guidance to those there with some specifics to Bennett who struggles with his mothers absences.
  42. Has built one statue bronze honoring Raal for her actions as blessed working in the rest of blessed.
  43. Built statues to both Kitrana for her bravery in the war to protect black rush,and lady Kam both great warriors.
  44. Works to preserve raals teachings and put them in a library in the temple so her works won’t be forgotten.
  45. dedicated the tourney ground in uriels honor in his death also named him winner of joust for his loss.
  46. tried to guide young Sofia in her feeling of loss and abandonment encourages her to stay true and once again find herself to Valiants path. Invites her to onora so she can learn redemption for the actions she feels ousted for.
  47. Given linlea 2 dozen bottles of holy water.
  48. QP 6 seeking to spread holy water around for the coming dark.
  49. Established a Homeless shelter/soup kitchen for people in need of shelter protection and care in linlea and taught Lahel the basics of the faith while praying for her growth.
  50. Healed Blessed of theodra of injuries with selflessness.
  51. Trying to bridge the gap between The Grey lady and Valiant after the war
  52. Scouted the deadlands and the blight by himself learning about various things and shared them
  53. Tried to call upon people to action to share knowledge to help fight the blight.
  54. Agreed to assist the Thoedrians in taking back the birds of their god from the grip of the blight offering them camps to use.
  55. Took an attack upon Andrew unto himself so the child could escape great injury
  56. Took half of the wounds of the child and his pain unto himself so the child did not have to suffer.
  57. Held a large Religious ceremony in the old way to honor the new year and the great warriors who have moved on.
  58. held a large skaal event (0 showed up.)
  59. Promised to help out and eliminate a figment without any pay to protect the innocent from its touch.

1. Consulted and helped to plan the ambush and such for the figment ambush
  2. PLanned the foothold event and led it.
  3. Established a fort on the blights front steps.
  4. Took wounds meant for Kam unto himself, letting her continue to fight a blight creature.
  5. He took the wounds from marian and Aelyth after their brawl
  6. Took wounds from Sophe after she was assaulted.
  7. Told the landing and warn of a prison break.
  8. Teaching elwin basic of valiant and defense with a sword.
  9. Used redirect to direct undead back unto himself/bolster to inspire others while fighting undead at the tavern.
  10. USed bolster to help inspire people while fighting an undead horde at the clinic.
  11. He refused to burn the clinic full of undead, not knowing if innocents lay inside moving in by himself to try and rescue any that may be left inside.
  12. Aided in the defense of the valley against corrupted creatures.
  13. Helping investigate for the kidnapped people from bokra
  14. Took up a challenge to fight Thryss in hand-to-hand combat.
  15. Spread teachings and stories of his people about valiant and his history to them.
  16. Held a council to figure out what to do against the evil figment.
  17. promised to work with the glasses against quiq, excluding those of jishrim or skraag origins.
    1. Fought and helped put down the undead in the sewers of the landing helping to protect those that was with him.
    2. Challenged and fought the large anhadler being in the sewers almost dying but defeating him with help in the end.
    3. With the return of Raal he returned to her service and upheld his oaths made to her and the family.
    4. Helped and aided the hospital in the landing standing guard to protect the people inside, during the landing crisis.
    5. Donated 30k to the landing coffers so they could renovate and update the sewers, and add posts for the guards in them to help limit dangerous creatures in its depths.
    6. Has dedicated the entire mountain area in onora to the future divine and holy ground for warriors to rest heal, and learn the various arts devoted to valiant and to bring his name forth.(Currently in stage one as the garden is growing, having hired Valtae to lay out and build it in the harsh environment.)
    7. Helped sort out a disagreement in the valley between Dayton and another Vyre, getting them to agree to a proper duel then he oversaw it ensuring the terms were met.
    8. Tried to strategically find a way out when confronted by multiple jishrimites and Rolland, ended up fighting Rolland trying to talk him out of it and reason with his brother, but ended up fighting at a severe disadvantage even though it wound up in his death.
    9. Confronted Cassandra at the landing ball, and informed her he would not let her to the best of his ability to abuse the word and oath he swore to her. He would keep his oath but would not allow her to manipulate it for Jishrims gain in life.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated with the new formate layout and the list from his divine log of all the things he tries to do or does in his belief and ideals every day, added prayers, his cult, his written teachings did not include any valiant responses in the list just no metagaming as it does include things from his ex-communication, and his time held captive by the jishrimites themselves.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Heavily updated this thread, added some stuff he has done in rp since taking tier 2

Added explanations for the oaths that are marked as done or no longer a issue

Added dividers and photos and updated text.