Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Uprising] [1/11/19 - 5 EST] First Battle of Ackerland

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The Boar and the Unicorn will clash on the fields of Ackerland, as both sides look to advance their holdings and influences over the torn remains of Eberland..
After a failed attempted at complete troop movement by the Rebel Forces, and the capture of a scout, the plan has been revealed to the commanders of the d'Arras bannermen, facing a impasse and tactical setback, Mikolaj Eberhall marches his men forward towards Ackerland- Where papers and leaflets have been spread to the commonfolk of the city- d'Arras hopes to defend its bounties with the relief of men from Die Eberbau to hold off the massing army and the risk of upraise in the town.
OOC:
As with the rest of the events of the Campaign, the event is considered private and violent, if you wish to be involved in any way, please contact me or Liam OOCly and the rest of the lads will make a combinded choice, thank you.

Date and Time: 1/11/2019 5 EST
Rating: Private and Violent

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I have to make an appearance at a birthday party that starts at 6 EST. So yeah, that should be chill.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Ooo I like this.

Great songs will be sung about the fights fought!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Apologies folk- I had thought this weekend was the 26th, so we will be running the event this Friday at 5 EST.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Postponed due to some folk having IRL stuff coming up, the date will be changed ASAP.

Sorry for the disappointment.