Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unwelcome Guests [Violent] {22nd October}

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A hunter finds his way to Eldpoint, worn and greatly injured. Claw marks and sections of torn flesh as if from human mouths
cover his body, and he soon passes from his injuries. But not before he warns them of the rising dead, of something at his village to the West.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[ OOC ]
Y
ou will not miss out on an important campaign piece by not attending. Please don't worry about that. : )
This is a violent event that I'll be having a place built for in the coming days (I've been busy but it'll be done by the day).
I'll be going with the assumption that Eldpoint sends a group or makes this message known, but I will leave it to them and let
RP go as it goes!
Mapboy

Date || Tuesday 22nd October
Time || 6PM EST

[A hamlet west of Eldpoint]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This may be delayed to the next week. IRL has been a bit crazy and I've not had the time(or focus) to get the prep done yet.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
:000 one day later and awww man it'd be a birthday present

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This is tomorrow. I am not sure if anything is emerging from Eldpoint in terms of a party but we can roll with it being spread by rumour regardless. This is a public event, but violent. Location is vague IC but can be found at event start. (I'm going to make it today. I am slow.)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've also got the help of Rygan CloakedReaper and blargtheawesome to try and give folks some varied enjoyment - I know I'm not the best for certain types of DMing but it should cover a bigger group as well. : ) Remember this is a violent event!