Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Unhinged] Feedback Thread

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Injuries can be addressed, generally through magical means (ie formistry) though that isn't to say it's the only method. It's a large storypiece - People are unable to die and injuries stop hurting after 12-24hr (Should be in the FAQ). It's an odd existance. Whilst I do understand there'll always be a divide on what people like and dislike, this will be continuing until the Campaign resolution. I encourage you to find more avenues to continue RP - Several characters have effectively been made into paste and returned from it.
If there's an issue with struggling how to roleplay out injuries effectively (we do not need to get into specifics about organs and medical terms - I do not expect that level of depth in injury RP so if you do so that is your personal choice) then you need only ask campaign staff and we'd be glad to try and help you work it out. Or even just ask here and players can likely give you some ideas on how to do so.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
But it bars roleplay that could happen from happening.
My take is, it creates new RP that wouldn't otherwise happen. Obviously, not everyone will enjoy/accept this new RP (and that it will disrupt certain RP), but that's simply the nature of a server-wide campaign. Plus, it's temporary. Perhaps this hurdle fuels your character to try even harder or hate Archon and his little breaking of the cycle. Point is, yes it can be annoying for certain situations and characters, but it is only temporary and can possibly lead to more character development.

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
My take is, it creates new RP that wouldn't otherwise happen. Obviously, not everyone will enjoy/accept this new RP (and that it will disrupt certain RP), but that's simply the nature of a server-wide campaign. Plus, it's temporary. Perhaps this hurdle fuels your character to try even harder or hate Archon and his little breaking of the cycle. Point is, yes it can be annoying for certain situations and characters, but it is only temporary and can possibly lead to more character development.
Yes.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I really like the stasis cause now ya got to think twice before you go into a risky or combat situation and "sit on the blisters" as we say in Dutch when you end up hurt. For too long people have fought, lost a limb, and got it regrow in a day with a new combat happening not a day after that. There are rules for wounds in play that aren't followed either. I quite enjoy seeing people have to deal with realism

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I really like the stasis cause now ya got to think twice before you go into a risky or combat situation and "sit on the blisters" as we say in Dutch when you end up hurt. For too long people have fought, lost a limb, and got it regrow in a day with a new combat happening not a day after that. There are rules for wounds in play that aren't followed either. I quite enjoy seeing people have to deal with realism
Tell that to whitesplat

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
I agree, but my character wasn't even fighting when he was hurt. He picked up a rabbit's foot and got a table thrown at his arm.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Not sure what happened sorry I couldn't be there at the end. But I think I ended up liking it alot more than I initially did

I will provide more information upon my butt hitting my office chair. But good job staff

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I mean its not over, but I had an absolute ball at that peace conference. Whitespoor was making everyone miserable and no one wanted to touch him because of the peace conference. Hilarious 10/10 would do again

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I mean its not over, but I had an absolute ball at that peace conference. Whitespoor was making everyone miserable and no one wanted to touch him because of the peace conference. Hilarious 10/10 would do again
its not that we didn't want to, its that there was no point yet.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Did Ignis ever un-zip him?

He's probably mute now.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Came back the same day the event line ended and it was an outstanding event and speaks to the mass improvements made over the years.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
simply the best campaign event in my 4 years of Hollowworld. Fantastic job, fantastic DMing, fantastic plot, beyond extraordinary player involvement.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The people in the farthest camp's cue was supposedly the change from night to daylight. I feel like the cue there could have been clearer and more violent, because we essentially were just sitting around waiting for something to happen/for orders to be given. I asked Jazzper to see if we were supposed to do something, but no reply.

Other than that, I have no criticism. I'm sure it was lovely, though.