Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Unbanned] 723ctttt's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

723ctttt

Villager
After seeing the messages that I sent I have been able to assess it's appropriateness, as well as understand that what I said was; In the context of this server, not okay. In truth, I sent the message as a joke, and thought nothing of it at the time, only realizing that I did not truly know the person I sent it to and thus that person was most likely offended by my actions. While I believe that the "Penis Lol" joke is quite commonplace amongst internet culture, I can understand why a server would not like me to use such language. As such, I can assure the moderators of the server that I will no longer make any jokes in chat seeing as even the mellowest jokes in my eyes could offend someone. From this point on, If I were to be let back into the server, it can be assured that I would only talk in rp or trade chat.

723ctttt

Villager
- Post Script: I can say that a ban for this type of behavior is a first for me, I honestly didn't expect it to be a problem. That said I understand that it is.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This has been seen by Moderation, and is currently being discussed.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
723ctttt,

Your case has been discussed, and we acknowledge that everyone can make a mistake.
Therefore, the decision has been made to lift your ban.

Although certain behaviour may be acceptable elsewhere, this does not make it acceptable here. Please make sure to thoroughly read the rules regarding player conduct, found within the Player Conduct subforum, so further breaches can be prevented.
In case there are any questions regarding what is and is not acceptable, please reach out to Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.