Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[TS - Closed] Enlisting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1620770565683.png
{art credit}

+ --- + --- +
Enlisting

Players can enlist in exploring the dangers that come with sailing into the deep blue of Altera. Captains will sign up their crew for an opportunity to venture out in order to experience a more focused form of roleplay. Players are encouraged to find these Captains to join their crew for the duration of an event or more. Captains are encouraged to promote roleplay within their crew to continue the ‘living sea’ aspect of the Arc. {Scouting for a crew, Drinking contests on ship, Learning the ropes in between days, Sharing sea shanties, etc.}

Captains are in charge of organizing their crew and their available times. If a Ship+Crew is chosen for an event, the DM will contact the captain about dates or any details needed to know. This Sign-up thread is to have visibility of set Crews instead of guaranteeing a specific event. DMs will decide if they’re able to host events for the Crew and will make event threads on this section of the forums with a tag to those involved.

+There may be opportunities for random sign-ups for those without a party.
+Any Port Region may be involved within this Arc. If you don’t want your region to be directly involved, contact the Arc Manager.

|| Sign-up Form ||

IGN
: Forums/In-game/ or Discord
Captain:
Ship Name: Is there anything special about it?
Ship Coordinates: x,y,z
Party Size: min - 5, max - 12
+(optional) Name - @ign
Preferred Setting: Crimson Seas or Unfathomable Deep?
Available Times: Days/Times/Timezones

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
IGN: TheDeester
Captain: Ardaric Tideborne
Ship Name: “All for Naught”
  • Comprised of Birdwood
  • Masterwork
Ship Coordinates: TBA
Party Size: 11, with one more slot in contention before it becomes too many.
+ Ardaric Tideborne - Tideborne
+ James Varyn - TheDeester
+ Lura Omaric - abirosse
+ Xozu - AionTbird
+ Raigo Tideborne - GhostKairo
+ Connor Hayden - Mudpaw11
+ Avalyn McKerras - Juvix_
+ Marian - mageaegis
+ Jin Ellatsir - Olligreen
+ Doggett - Squidziod
+ Iskvandar - Vincentius

Reserve: Alek - Solus (For any that can be attended)
Preferred Setting: Crimson Seas, Unfathomable Deep is also neat-sounding.
Available Times: TBA

More to be added to this later obviously, but this is the skeleton of our skeleton crew.

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
IGN: HELLMANN_F_R_K
Captain: Hellmann Kegheart
Ship Name: “S.V ROCHER”
  • Oak
Ship Coordinates: TBA
Party Size: 9-11, more to be added.
+ Hellmann Kegheart
+ Loriss F Sularia
+ Malark Tallstag
+ Anwar Attwa
+ Ginnian Finch
+ Ruvan Kegheart
+ Thryss Vendolyn
+ Dayton Erarh
+ Mira
+ Foxbells(Maybe)
+ Amnestria(Maybe)
Preferred Setting: I am super good for both, but we are titled towards Unfathomable Deep
Available Times: TBA

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
TheDeester Tideborne
Adam/Byrne

Hey lot- I'm going to look into a minor event to ease into for each party. We'll test how the crew works together before doing any focused events. You can make a discord group to discuss times, or make several available time options to pick from. I'll see what my schedule has in store for me

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey lot- I'll be 'closing' enlisting for sea faring this way (not that people are doing so). It seems to be far easier for party leaders to form their own attendees for different events and this method didn't work in the long run as people were busy or schedules didn't align. I'll be open for other DMs to host their own events, of course- but for now, I'll personally be focusing on finishing (or prodding) both the current arcs enlisted. Sea Events may have to look into a different form to request for sailing events (and I'd like to try some other type of events down the months).

Status
Not open for further replies.