Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster To Lift Some Weight

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
1627228610247.png

◢ ════════════ ◆ ════════════ ◣

[!] A new collection of posters are found in Storm's Landing and elsewhere if allowed. They all seem to be written in small, neat, and clear font.[!]

I know not who I will reach with this if I am to be honest, but I have decided there is no harm in casting out the net (I do not fish, so forgive me if I am using that saying wrong).
For some time now- I suppose likely due to recent events- I have noticed more and more dour faces as I travel. People slumped over counters after drowning themselves in ale, paranoid eyes tracking ever spec of dust, the loud and social now seemingly reserved.

It has been concerning to say the least.

My name is Connor Hayden, and I offer to you someone to talk to! I will not claim myself as an expert on problem solving, but I can empathize, and have been told I listen well.
If you are someone who may find this helpful, I can be reached through letters to arrange a chance for us to meet- Or, if you prefer anonymity then letters can be exchanged back and forth. Whether you find comfort in anonymity or not you are welcome to disclose whatever you feel comfortable disclosing. However, I must state the following rule:

I will not provide any answer if asked who has spoken to me and what about.

With that said, I am but only one person that just wishes to try and help those who have no one to reach out to.

With Honest Regard,

1627234956356.png

◥ ════════════ ◆ ════════════ ◤

OOC: I really don't want to call this IC Therapy since that sounds way too formal/professional but on paper I guess that's kinda what this is...
Regardless, if you have a character that is interested in this we can set up RP, or if you'd rather just send letters back and forth I will ask those be sent through a forum conversation instead of Discord

The "why?" to this all is just that I've seen a few people have issues with not knowing what to do with their characters after bad stuff happens to them and it causes them to lose interest in the character (believe me I have been there myself) so I figured this could be an IC way to justify getting your characters out of whatever slump they've found themselves in so that you can maybe get back to roleplaying them in a way that's fun ^^

Edit: It's basically just IC Pen Pals

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I know most people have seen this but in case anyone may have missed it I'm going to do one bump just in case someone else is interested as well

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!]

Rewritten, clean and anew a few letters resurface once more. They're sparser but still findable.

--

OOC:

I haven't been too active in rp but I've been debating for a while bringing this back
Anyone is welcome to send a letter be it relating to this or otherwise but again I ask it be through a forum conversation and not over discord.
(that's the little letter looking thing at the top for those new to the forums)
Any questions however can be msged to me over discord if you want

My goal atm is to try and limit one response a day per people (for my sanity and bc letters IC take a bit to travel)

The stuff crossed out isn't on the poster IC, it's just bc this time around I'm just doing letters instead of setting up an rp (unless it's necessary)​