Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster To address heresy

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- [ ! ] -

[Posters are spread across most major cities, some villages. Even.]

To the Ashen Truth, To the Cult of Candlewood, To the Apostles of the Sea
And to all who mean to undermine the pantheon in the name of heresy.

Your goals incite chaos, war and instability in the realm and the pantheon.
You bring rivalling faiths in the pantheon to a common cause in your actions.

If you do not put a stop to such incentives, our tolerance for you will conclude.

This is the last and final warning you will receive.

~ The faithful ~

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I beg right now that no one posts a response poster…. no Twitter wars 3……..

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
{!}

The Greyling from before can be seen camping outside the poster in Storms Landing, selling snacks in preparation for the inevitable Poster Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith.​

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
~{!}~

{Few handwritten notes are spread across Storm's Landing by a rather tall elvish woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, and fewer at Drakenport by paid homeless people. All put up next to the poster.}

I would like to disagree with such statements, considering how they go against the God's own methods and Altera's own nature.

What I mean is, you deny the fact that Altera as a whole has change as one of the biggest factors of its existence.

If it wasn't for change, corruption would have never forrupted Queen Grief, Greyling would already be extinct, Jishrim would simply not exist, and even more probable, there wouldn't be mortalkind in Altera, seeing that mortalkind's role is a role of change, to change their enviroment, to empower the gods you so much praise, which, is something you also help on accomplishing. It is probably accidental, but there is a clear double standard on the way those against those who they call 'heretics' act, seeing that they themselves work towards change in the same or in a very similar way that the 'heretics' do.

I am a blessed of Lady Sallana, so, I would very much like that you would say yourself are simply 'The Faithful' as many people, followers or blessed such as me, disagree with the things said about those parties, and consider it something that affects the reputation of all of the pantheon negatively, which is clearly the opposite of what you tried achieving.

~ A blessed of Lady Sallana ~