Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tiny_Jakes App [Accepted - Jase]

Tiny_Jake

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Tiny_Jake

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
U.S.A.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is the use of information acquired OOC, IC. and Powergaming is doing unfair or godly actions.

When it comes to power gaming I'll set the mood for you as an example *During the fight with the young knight was able to get a stab on to him, but he quickly says he dodges* In this situation I said unto him and roll (if you guys do CRP and use a rolling add-on) that I attack him the attack even thought the roll was 20, and he says he dogged the attack therefore he's saying he missed an attack were its impossible to miss the attack

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Howdy, My name is Tiny_Jake. I am looking for Role play servers again due to the fact I was getting tired of one that I was apart is going down the drain, I heard about this server through a friend, so I would like to see how you guys do things around here if you mind having me? Currently, I am graduated and living with 2 of my graduated from high school friends I live in West Virginia at a Walmart and when I turn 21 I hope to attend the State Trooper academy

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No sadly I do not

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
a few friends of mine are looking for a new place I'm want to see how your server is and if my people will like it

About Your Character!
Drogo is the Son to Martin J Mainyard and Serra Mainyard, Drogo was born and raise in small settlement in the northernmost part of the Altera, with a small poor family in a barn. Drogo mostly did some chores for the locals in the settlement to make money for his father and mother did not make enough Drogo had to step in from time to time to help out with everything. Though when Drogo turned 14 his dad started a forge with what money they had been saving for a while. “this will put our names on the market” his father said. When the place first open it was packed with the local towns folk, Guards even came in some of local Militia even came in, A lot of people from all over went for my dads Weapons and Armor. When Drogo turned 18 he knew a lot from his father, not to mention he taught himself on how to fight with few of the weapons his father fixes from time to time when he joined the guard as well where he was a common guard for the parties, bandit raids in his settlement. Though he was fired from the company due to some rumors of him stealing and making deals with some local bandit groups were the armory and locations of high values subjects, before the fellow guards can catch him he packed everything and ran into the forest without saying a word to his folks and went into hiding. Four years later in his life he started to work in the mercenary line, he realized he needs money and cannot just survive of the woods forever, from time to time Drogo worked jobs mostly alone sometimes at most with one or more people. Eventually had enough money to buy a small cabin in the deepest part of the woods, Sometimes he come into the local town or settlement for arrows and new equipment, sometimes he did not but always did something to attract attention. Though one Fall day Drogo took a path where he realizes he used to live, so he figured he would have enough time to visit his father and mother, As he walks down the path he sees some older trees burn markings or scorched leaves left by something massive, When Drogo reaches the farm he realized his home was no more but a lonesome cottage not even signs of them being there within the month, Drogo not being able to realize what of happen to his family he runs away from is all, making his way to the coast of local fishing town now Drogo focus mostly there as a simple Merc for hire and drinks too his sorrows with mead and coin, but Drogo is rather tired of the life he has and is ready to start the life he knew he should have. So one late evening before the sunset Drogo packed everything and left to travel the land hoping he can do good for others due to him not be helping his own

Character Name
: Drogo Mainyard

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Height: 5'6 to 5'7
Weighs: 130 Pounds
Equipment: Leather Bracers
Leather Shin Guards
Large Knapsack
Small Iron short sword

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
During Drogo Travels he would realize that a massive storm is making its way towards him. Not having many options he'd looked to see ruins nearby, knowing he could get loot that was forgotten long ago he took his chance and made a run for the ruined village while he was there he realizes he could gather enough supplies to make himself a small wooden spear made by a small broken spruce branch he would find while searching for dry wood, and what was on his person he would attempt to start a fire with two sticks luckily after a few miss strikes the smokes starts and Drogo would have a small fire but was still low due to the gusty winds outside while the light flame was lit Drogo started to look around in the small damage cottage he'd was camped in, as he was looking around he would manage with some effort involved to find a small sack of moldy bread knowing it was moldy, but Drogo hadn't eaten in days, so he was starving and told himself "It's still food.", so without a second thought he ate the bread knowing It might sicken him tomorrow. After Drogo fed himself he notices a loose stick in the lightly lit fire and took making it a torch as with the darkness coming and the storm blocking most of his sight as well the daylight was fading soon to be becoming total darkness, Drogo knew his chances of survival were a 50/50 chance if he would stay at the ruins he could die, but he also knew of a settlement close by so with seconds of thinking he was taking everything he had with him and back tracked to the docks then Drogo would slowly start making his way to the nearest settlement.

While he was moving Drogo kept praying that he was going to make it no matter what happened, As he followed the lightly lit path that was in front of him Drogo kept hearing strange noises all around him knowing it could be anything whether it be a wolf or even an elk, He knew if he stopped that would be the end of his road, so he continued with his makeshift wooden spear tucked and ready by his side.
Within the hour Drogo arrived to the settlement and fell asleep within an alleyway and will probably be asked to leave in the morning. Within the next morning He awoke to a drunk pissing near a barrel of where Drogo had slept and quickly got up brushing off the dirt and gravel from his clothes, with what coin Drogo had he would use to buy a mug of water and a baked potato. looking down at his food he had a small memory of home remembering the good food his mother made then looked back up to see strangers and people he did not know, He would smile and said to himself, "This will do…"

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey mate- sorry, only got to this now~
Thanks for applying to Hollowworld however, there are a few issues which I think need to be addressed before I can whitelist you:
  • Your power gaming definition is on track, but I'd like you to elaborate a little more. Seeing as it is an important term, I want to be sure that you understand it.
  • The world we are set in is Altera, not in the middle of the Mediterranean.
  • Please take the time in formatting your test, it won't take long, and it makes it so much easier to read if you do this.
Other than that, your written test appears to be quite solid. Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tiny_Jake

Villager
Hey mate- sorry, only got to this now~
Thanks for applying to Hollowworld however, there are a few issues which I think need to be addressed before I can whitelist you:
  • Your power gaming definition is on track, but I'd like you to elaborate a little more. Seeing as it is an important term, I want to be sure that you understand it.
  • The world we are set in is Altera, not in the middle of the Mediterranean.
  • Please take the time in formatting your test, it won't take long, and it makes it so much easier to read if you do this.
Other than that, your written test appears to be quite solid. Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you I'll fix it tomorrow

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Mhmmm, good stuf here. One thing to note is that we only allow new characters to have basic skills especially in regards to trades and fighting. This means all new characters start off at the same level. You will need to learn said skills from a teacher or very slooooowly self learn.

If you are alright with this I am happy to whitelist you.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
::]
Welcome to the server. If you need any help settling in let me know?

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.