Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fan-Fic The Wilting Roses Thorns

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Rememberance

"Eudo!" I shout, "Eudo!"

He whips around, dark black eyes blazing. His ruffled jet black hair, normally even, ruffles even more in agitation.

"What do you want, you whore."

"Eudo...please." I plead, "just please, talk to me!"

"And why would I do that?" He sneered, looking at me with narrowed, ungraceful eyes.

"Because! We have to work things out! Don't you want to work things out!?"

"And I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again." He shot back, vemon laced in his voice.

"So? Do you think that's stopped me before?" I stopped, chest heaving with effort of keeping up with him. The winds whiped and tore at our faces, the bridge, spanning serveal feet across Lake Vera Vigi, towered above us. The bright blue day felt so wrong for the moment, with the sun shining it's pale, unforgiving light. I hated heights, and the bridge left everything to my mind on ways that Eudo could take my life.

He sneered again, but didn't reply, turning his back on me.

"Eudoie!" I shouted.

That caught his attention, he again turned to face me, face now twisted in greif and rage. "Never call me that again, bitch!" He screamed, years of anger spilling over his words like a tidal wave.

I fumed, inwardly. "I'm going to keep calling you it until you have some sense! At least until you've calmed down!"

"What do you want!?" He screamed again.

"I just want to talk to you!"

"There's nothing left to say!"

I bit my lower lip. "Yes there is! Look! I still remember the frozen lake in which we danced, don't you remember?!"

Eudo's face flickered, a brief moment of hesitation, guilt, and turmoil, all rolled into one joint.

"See! I still remember everything!"

"That doesn't change a dam thing!"

"Yes it does! If I still remember these things, they must be important! They must be important enough not to forget!"

"That doesn't change anything. Not the fact I lost my love to you."

I supressed a cry of frustration, and Eudo started walking over to me, closer and closer, until he could have reached out and touched me.

"Ever since you took her away, I never wanted to see you again. But you keep crawling back, over, and over, and over. Don't you get it? I never want to see you again! Ever! I will hate you until the day you die, and more! Even after your death, I'll curse your spirit to the lowest regions of the Nether, and let your memory be banished from time! From the world! And from me!"

Tears started openly rolling down my face. "E-Eudo.."

He turned coldly, his eyes flecks of black steel, and crossed the bridge, letting the wind take my sorrow.

Glados

Ranger_Will

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
*Didn't think you'd reply*

Oh umm-

Rose is remembering her memories (it'll work out in the end, I swear.). It's been...one year OOC? The RP is a bit fuzzy, and I don't really remember a whole lot. I kind of cobbled together some RP we did and put them in one location, to make it eaiser. xD

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
*Didn't think you'd reply*

Oh umm-

Rose is remembering her memories (it'll work out in the end, I swear.). It's been...one year OOC? The RP is a bit fuzzy, and I don't really remember a whole lot. I kind of cobbled together some RP we did and put them in one location, to make it eaiser. xD
Please change the tag in the title to fan fiction. You didn't give me any notification that you'd be writing my character on my behalf, and perhaps a quarter of this is made up of things that actually happened. And preferably, leave Eudoxius out of any later on writing without running it by me first, especially if you want something like this to be considered as having happened.

P.S.: Eudoxius did not love Rose at any point, nor should it have impacted you or Rose so strongly. He banged her on the side for a second and then she ruined his life in the moment.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Please change the tag in the title to fan fiction. You didn't give me any notification that you'd be writing my character on my behalf, and perhaps a quarter of this is made up of things that actually happened. And preferably, leave Eudoxius out of any later on writing without running it by me first, especially if you want something like this to be considered as having happened.

P.S.: Eudoxius did not love Rose at any point, nor should it have impacted you or Rose so strongly. He banged her on the side for a second and then she ruined his life in the moment.
We don't need to work this out right here, we should work this out in a more private chat setting-if you still wish to contact me, I'll poke you with my Skype name via forums.