Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Remains of Nid Arach - Chasing the Arachian Lord [1/2]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Skull Jellyfish - Manzanedo
1592503504545.png
The Remains of Nid Arach
Chasing the Arachian Lord, part I

With the Arachian troops dispersed and the Arachian henchmen fled or accounted for, it is now time to cut off the head of the snake and go after the Arachian Lord himself.
Bolvark has been questioned and has spilled the answers that were sought. Those who seek to bring order to our world and root out what evil they can have now but one road ahead of them: They must cross the festering marshlands of Nid Arach and enter into the stinking depths of the Black Lake; to find the Dark Lord and cleanse this world of his presence...

V I O L E N T +

What: Chasing after the Arachian Lord
Who: Those who are on Team Good or invited by them.
When: 22nd of June (Monday), 2 pm EST (can push to 3pm if need be)
Where: Team Good - Base 0 - Nid Arach

P R I V A T E

Party [6/8]
On invite of members of team good only
Milah (Jazzper )
Cyrus (Magic Intern )
Podric (Luam )
Fronslin (Fronslin )
Uriel (BoredBrit )
Rook (ZeAfroGentleman)

Reserve [0/inf]

Disclaimer: This started out with a single clue that could've been found by anyone during the first event. Please, I'm not favoring anyone over another, this is entirely the result of effort put in RP and luck of who got their hands on which clues first. I'm always open for things to go differently, just approach me and I can accommodate. I always accommodate. Now let's all have some fun :)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Teaser
Just when you thought it couldn't get darker in Nid Arach, the Black Lake opens up like the gates of hell.

1592561327961.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Super big hype for tomorrow, any other good-team folks coming too or just these 4?

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
I will add; I'm not sure if I'll be there during all of it. I'm not sure how long the event will be, and given that I also have the campaign event as Léonce that I'm planning on partaking in, I may either have to dual client and be quite slow, or opt out before the event may end. If Bart is fine with occasionally repeating himself or TP'ing me to the group if I do get left behind, I could dual client. Sorry already for the inconvenience.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I will add; I'm not sure if I'll be there during all of it. I'm not sure how long the event will be, and given that I also have the campaign event as Léonce that I'm planning on partaking in, I may either have to dual client and be quite slow, or opt out before the event may end. If Bart is fine with occasionally repeating himself or TP'ing me to the group if I do get left behind, I could dual client. Sorry already for the inconvenience.
That's alright, you can join the first bit. Once the other event starts I'll have to ask you to swim to the surface and leave the event.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1592857188932.png
Lurking from underneath my lily-pad!

Nid Arach52c.jpg
The Descent

Nid Arach53c.jpg
Nid Arach54c.jpg
Nid Arach55c.jpg
This last one is my new desktop background :)