Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Jester needs help!

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Greetings one and all!
I, Charoite DeMarian, am looking for a partner of entertainment! I have realized that not only is it hard to keep the entertainment business alive with just muself, but it can be rather lonely. There are so many tricks and performances that I want to do within these lovely festivals and events but sadly, they require the aid of someone! Not only that, but you have a chance to becoming a great entertainer of your own! What do I seek specifically? Here is a list:

•A man or woman who is 18 or older.

•Has the strenght to lift me up and carry me off the ground with ease.

•Brave, courageous, and Uncaring of others insults towards them. As a jester, there will be some people out there who will call you a fool or other insults. Being a Jester means you will be acting like a fool. Part of the job.

•Will dedicate their time to the art of being a jester.

It might sound foolish, pun intended, but it is very serious when you will be dealing with knives, fire, wild animals, heights and more. I may act like a joke but this is no laughing matter as again, you will be dealing with dangerous tools. But don't worry though. In the end, it will be worth the fun. Find me in the storms landing tavern. If you are interested! I will not turn anyone down!
. . .
Depends...