Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hollowworld Kin - The Hollow

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Find us on the EU-RP Server Laurelin.

If any of you haven't experienced Lord of the Rings Online it is now Free to Play!

Use this thread to discuss all Kin matters.

Kin Leader: Steelcryo (Steelcryo)
Officer: Frodrimbo (cherbert)

(Post your character names here so I can complete the roster of members who are already members of Hollow.)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
i made an account and downloaded it but it was in a pc format, is there a mac download?
There's no official mac download, and I went through a hell of a lot of trouble to get it to play on my mac. The best option is to torrent a wine version. Don't bother with crossover games as they'll make you pay like $40 to play after your 2 week trial.

Anyways, does anyone know if you can shift servers? Right now I'm on one that's called Arkenstone, I think. Any way to move it to Laurelin?

Tantara

Resigned Admin
It's fun until you need to start to pay at like level 30 or so
Then it's like 10 dollars a month to make it worthwhile

Shoopedo

Lord of Altera
I am reading the books of the Song of Ice and Fire series right now, and I watched the Game of Thrones on HBO, I love it!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Thats been happening recently. Until then you can only download it elsewhere. Roopot knows where, but unfortunatly I don't.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Wow had a pain of a time trying to access my transfered account :( Finally in now but er then I realised I don't have it installed at the moment :D