Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hollowworld Kin - The Hollow

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I requested a transfer in november last year, it's all stopped now though.. The company running the EU servers closed them down, so it's all on US ones now.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
level cap is not 75 by the looks of it and a new expansion is out, rather shocked to see that it still looks nice too.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I have a hobbit Minstrel called Naseberry
i also have n elf hunter but I cant remember her name

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I have become addicted to this and will be trying to set up daily if not weekly group-ups
Questing
Roleplaying
Playing music
Fighting monsters
Beating each other until we can't move
Having fun

So far, everyone who plays is
Theandra(Me) Jewelcrafter/Prospector
Naseberry(Roopot)
Frodrimbo(Cherbert)
Graygorn(Alpha)
Hymallbrown(Koerhuishvbdsisa)
Martahkiin(Martinko)
Dwemi(Might be martinko)
Thinanthil(Sally)
Steelcryo
Brelos(Kaies)

Kinships are
The Hollow(Ours)
The Bane Of Mordor(Provision Provider)
The Iron Axes(Random Recruiting)

If anyone wants to play today, just say so. I'll help as well with computer or ingame problems, and take you through quests if needed.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
after 38 hours of downloading Im finally on, though ive forgotten how I spelt my name

all I know is, I am terrible at this game, but do have a massive hat

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I have become addicted to this and will be trying to set up daily if not weekly group-ups
Questing
Roleplaying
Playing music
Fighting monsters
Beating each other until we can't move
Having fun

So far, everyone who plays is
Theandra(Me) Jewelcrafter/Prospector
Naseberry(Roopot)
Frodrimbo(Cherbert)
Graygorn(Alpha)
Hymallbrown(Koerhuishvbdsisa)
Martahkiin(Martinko)
Dwemi(Might be martinko)
Thinanthil(Sally)
Steelcryo
Brelos(Kaies)

Kinships are
The Hollow(Ours)
The Bane Of Mordor(Provision Provider)
The Iron Axes(Random Recruiting)

If anyone wants to play today, just say so. I'll help as well with computer or ingame problems, and take you through quests if needed.
which server is this on?

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
Warning: Incoming Player!

That's right, I just signed up, I am downloading the client as i type this. It will take a while before it is done, but once it is, I will inform you all on my character details. The bright side of me joining is that I will need little to no help. I have played other games like this before (World of Warcraft) and I know how these games generally work. I may need to get acquainted with the control scheme, but that should prove no more difficult to me then learning to love Hollow World :D! I will keep you posted!

- Tdog the 1st

C

Cubey

my user is Cubeydoom and name is Nericorn the dwarf guardian but not started play yet.