Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The Exchange

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Posters slowly begin to pop up from Linistel and Storm's Landing outwards.

1628361372071.png

Good day to all,

There are a great many artifacts of different types in existence. Many sit unused and abandoned, seeing no use whatsoever while their owner gets no use out of them. If anyone has any of such artifacts, rest assured that there is now a solution. If anyone has one that does not fit them (well) and wishes to look onwards, you can do so now.

Regardless of who exactly you are, send word to Milah Sicarus-Freyr in Linistel or contact me through other means and I will gladly enter negotiations. Be it selling the artifact to me or seeing if we can get to an arrangement regarding what you would like in return. Even if there is nothing you fancy at the moment, another individual might contact me with something you do fancy. I will gladly discuss matters with those that wish for something else.

Signed,
Milah Sicarus-Freyr

[OOC: This extends from any type of artifact (Relics & Spectial Event ones, etc.) and the likes. Anyone is free to contact Milah to see if an exchange can be arranged. I've looked at the Relics list and seen a chunk just never be used, so this is an attempt to get them used and hopefully spread out into the world more. Discord DMs or Forum Conversations are fine for letters, or visiting Linistel for a meeting in person.]

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Fresh versions of this poster are distributed.​