Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Changing Tide [Posponed]

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
As the rumours of Astrum's powershift spread, a formal notice is pinned up in the ports of the continent, as well as
finding their way to the noticeboard's of Astrum's allies and trade partners. The fine paper covered in neat cursive.
The light scent of lavender present to any who'd find some odd reason to place their nose directly to the parchment.
It reads as follows:

Friends and Kinsmen. Acquaintances and Strangers. I write to you all on behalf of our great Island City of Astrum.
I am aware of the rumours that have been circulating for the past few weeks and wanted to publicly address such with a sense of clear fact and upmost transparency.

The Rumours state that my father; Ichien Tek'ton, Duke of the Astrum Islands,
Patriarch of House Tek'ton - has been relinquished of power.
I state to you all now, that such information is indeed true.

Unfortunately, my father's wellbeing can no longer support such strain of leadership,
due to risk of causing more damage than what has already been caused by such great responsibility.
Because of such I have - at lengthy discussion with my Father's council - stepped up to the gap left by his absence,
claiming leadership of Astrum as his first-born and only heir.

Astrum for some time now has become as secluded and withdrawn from the rest of the continent as we once were.
Though trade remains steady, our borders are only crossed by Astremian folk, and Astremian alone.
I therefore intend with my rule to bring Astrum into the present, instead of focusing on retaining the past - as was done
through the use of power preceding my time.

I will not allude to such responsibility being an easy task, and will not yet claim the high title of Duke - for the sake of flaunting my status.
I instead intend to adopt the more traditional title for one of a similar position - Lord. Until a time when I feel my rule shows enough confidence for such.
Though these times are uncertain, change is the only thing one can predict,
and, in ruling I will not simply adopt my father's policies, but rather forge my own.

As such I intend to pledge speech at our humble tavern, outlining the reforms that will take place.
As well as this, I invite our allies and trade partners to meet for a discussion to bolster our interests, accompanied by the
bait of a fine meal and hearty drink free of charge. Such invites are extended to Halbed, Astrakan, Linlea, Linistel,
Storms Landing, the GSC and the remaining hamlets of House Wise. Though I encourage other nations to seek my call to form
a new friendship between our people and our lands. I do so hope you all will heed my invite.

That being said, it would be unfortunate for me to assure tourism and a sense of allowing Astrum to come into the present yet
only promise opportunities for highborn politics. I therefore invite ALL - regardless of race or relations, status or background -
to travel to Astrum for as much food and drink as you can feasibly consume.

Such celebration will be accompanied by the speech on the future of Astrum, alongside Music, Dance, Song, and three
competitions each with a grand prize of 5000 radients; The finest dressed in the Astrum colours of Green and Purple,
A contest of food consumption, and - in usual Astrum fashion - a drinking competition.

I do so hope I will see many old and new faces upon our shore, and that we can all, together, sail Astrum into it's noble future.

May our tide guide you home.
- Lord Lune Tek'ton

OOC:
Basically with Lune taking power over Astrum, new trade relationships, and the fact an Astrum event is loooong overdue, we're gonna have a small festival for the sake of relations and kickstarting Astrum RP back up again.

When: TBC
Where: Astrum Island, centred but not limited to the tavern

Please lemmie know if you're definitely coming. It would be great if we can get a scale for the number of people for

space reasons, and the fact if we have more people I might have to arrange another contest or raise the prize money! Its Public!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Woah for a moment I thought Lemarc was back, you have an almost identical avatar lol

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
I can't come but I hope y'all have fun!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I definitely plan to come, however, House Wise (as far as I know) is defunct. Asero will attend as a representative of Veraci, the city he now rules.

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Also gonna put out there that the Astrum Vetrium is recruiting- if anyone is interested in guard/military rp feel free to hit me up!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I’ll try to make it.
You should update the main post too since I thought it was June 7 at 9pm gmt+1 or the titles says June 6th-

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Hello all! Sorry for the mixup of times. Basically due to some unforseen circumstances we’ve decided to try to pospone this event. Really sorry for the late notice, i hope that we’ll be able to reschedule this for next weekend when hopefully circumstances will be in our favour!