Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Champion of The Bloody Hall

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

"You would think a blood sucking, red eyed creature of the night would be a rare sight. Yeah, me too. Nothing for centuries and then fuck, there's a hundred of us! Well, not really, but you get the point. Half them are incompetent and the other half are assholes, violent or subtle. That complicates things, but I've a grand plan: lay low and keep on my best behavior until it's a novelty. The stupid ones will end up getting lynched and the evil ones will either end up getting caught or be so good at what they do it's never my problem. Other than possibly being hunted it's not so bad - as long as you have friends and loved ones willing to share some blood like I do. I'm not the best guy in the world, but they keep me mostly anchored to some form of acceptable morality. We'll see what happens when they're gone in a hundred, two hundred, a thousand years."

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
ok the barebones are done and it's not just the number 2 anymore. after some time RPing it'll be updated much better.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
by that i mean im gonna forget it entirely, get bored of the old profile structure i made, and then say ive updated it without coming up with a new one. eventually. new song and new character blurb.