Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The Alteran Gazette+

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
New Gazette will be posted tomorrow! It is also moved to my #1 priority to make sure that I update the books every single day with new rumors that come in. We have no an established and full HQ in Thiil and the Crossroads. If any character is willing to work for the Gazette, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks for the support!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Mmmmh mind if I drop this here...?
(edit: updated the picture, because me dumb :D)

AlteranGazette-Edition01.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can I have a crack at reviving this newspaper IC and create issues of it OOCly in threads?
Not making dungeons anymore so I got some time for this and I always loved the Alteran Gazette
EDIT: Just realized this might be a necro, but I don't want to claim ownership over something I haven't thought of nor really own and I don't think Iceandfire is active enough to sort this through convo's, right?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Can I have a crack at reviving this newspaper IC and create issues of it OOCly in threads?
Not making dungeons anymore so I got some time for this and I always loved the Alteran Gazette
EDIT: Just realized this might be a necro, but I don't want to claim ownership over something I haven't thought of nor really own and I don't think Iceandfire is active enough to sort this through convo's, right?
Icefire is gone OOCly iirc, just do your own thing.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There have also been other newspapers since. I remember Elz doing a wacky gossip column once with her Syra character. Don't worry about being a ripoff. :)