Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Two proposals happened- Two weddings!

Also Leminth and Sally danced and it was wonderful.

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
To proposals, and I know that the head of House Venezia now has a girlfriend out of it :D

That was a lot of fun. Glad I could make it.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
That was awesome!

Thank you Mairin for such loveliness, as always :)

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
This event was amazing everyone! Thank you so much for coming and enjoying yourselves!

Special thanks to Witch's Brew~ KK and Matyio are wonderful and it would not have been possible without their hard work! They opened up their town and help make everything the lovely place you guys saw!

Thank you Jason for being my right hand man and bruuuther through the event doing setup, music and bar tending :heart:

Also thanks to the players who volunteered their time in RP to be bar tenders, musicians, and suppliers. You all helped make the role play involved and added a depth that would have been sorely missed.

And to the Queen of Altera for making a special visit and dancing with not just an adorable child, but a well known pirate as well!

The raffle is still to be drawn the winners will be announced soon!

Thank you all again for such a great time! I look forward to doing another event soon, and hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I did!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
So much love for you all...heart is full to bursting...:heart:

Will definitely plan to do another (Ball and events in general), soon as I can, and am planning on making all the events I do different times so we can try and include people left out by the other times.