Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tauronimo's application[Approved - Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Hi - I've been whitelisted on this server before but I'm not sure if I still am. Anyways, I'd love to come back so I'll post this as best I can, in hopes of quick responses :D And I'm loving the new map!
1. What is your minecraft username?
tauronimo
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?

Norway

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Of course! New features = yum
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Obviously.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
tauronimo is a trained carpenter. He has built houses for woodland elves, Deepforge dwarves and Skyrise faeries (those things are small!). When his beloved mother died, he built her the finest casket there ever has been, but couldn't find a tomb to match that of the casket's intricate designs. Sadly, he was forced to roam the lands unkown to him in search of said tomb. To this day, his life-long quest of burying his mother is the smelliest most heart-driven anyone has ever seen.
Upon arriving on the borders of Altera, he was asked by the Border Patrol, Altera's answer to a decent tourism-centre, to explain himself immediately. They were no doubt very sceptical of the stinking wonderfully inlaid chest and this man's motives. tauronimo told them he was in search of the most wondrous constructions of all time, in an ever-lasting quest to bury his putrid beautiful mother. The Border Patrol men all looked at eachother and acknowledged that "Indeed, you'll find no finer creations than in our land, Altera." tauronimo knew this to be true, for the tales of Alteras beauty had reached both far and wide into the world. And so it was that the fate of his mother's eternal rest, his future and the noses of the Border Patrol men all hung on the precipice of the Ruling Council's decision. Should tauronimo be let into the beautiful and peaceful land that is Altera?

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi! I'm 17, musical and so far I've got NO idea what to do with my life. I've figgerd Minecraft and games in general is a very good way to spend time, besides playing the bass, piano and trombone actively. I'm currently studying music and the performing arts in Trondheim, Norway. Along with my older brother I arrange and host 100% voluntary LAN-parties in the Trondheim region, so that the kids have something to do. I'm kind and rewarding to those who deserve it, but also angry and rash to those who don't.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sadly not many. I used to be co-mayor of a seaside town on this server, which went well. We had double walls, gatehouses etc. and ten or so residents. I've also done some Ironforge copies, but sadly only external and I can't really bother with the resizing of images to show you. Sorry :/

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Well, duh. It ruins the RP, feeling and soul of the game. I've never even considered using it for my own private use.

11. How did you find out about our server?
As mentioned, I've been here before. It was a very good server then, and as you haven't disappeared I'm sure you still are. The admins, devs and moderators are very good at what they do.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
I also just remembered that I had some sort of title the last time I was around. I believe the donation amount was £10 - £15, and it would be nice to have the donation rewards re-granted.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I remember him from 1.7 days.
Accepted.
Welcome back mate.
( Now go read all the stuff youve missed :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.