Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Sweets Swarm the Landing

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Flyers are delivered and/or left at every dwelling in Storm's Landing. They are thick in nature, littered with crimson letters only flittering across the page at a slight angle. It reads as such.

"Fellow Neighbor! In an attempt to master the art of baking whilst connecting with the community,
I am collecting orders for cupcakes, free of charge with only the request of feedback in the departments

of taste and appearance. For now, I have 3 differing flavors I am attempting, as listed below.
Feel free to return this letter to The Valhart Winery Estate on the Eastern edge of the Landing with your choice of cupcakes, a baker's dozen. each."

- Vanilla with vanilla frosting
- Rose with strawberry frosting
- Chocolate with chocolate frosting

Wholeheartedly,
Florence Valhart"

Orders (Name - Type):​

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Star dramatically places an order signed with the symbol of the White Wolf, thinks better of it, crosses that out, and writes her name. Then, in the little bit of space that's left, she sheepishly crams in "Vanilla, please. :)".

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
One last bump as a note states that tomorrow night is the last night for orders to be sent to the winery!

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
After a long unrest in the city and many lives, parcels of sweets appear on the doorsteps of those that ordered : )