Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Storms Landing Protest with Arthur Blackby - The River

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1579381050719.png

Storms Landing Protest - The River

"This river is essential to the daily life of the people. So it is of course no wonder that our own government doesn't give a rat's ass about its polluted state! Storms Landing is not its establishments and real estate, Storms Landing is its people! I am Storms Landing, you ma'am are Storms Landing. Our government once again has shown its failure to act in a time of crisis, let us show our discontent. Let us show we can take matters into our own hands. We don't need them high nobility! Away with them!"

What: protest and cleaning part of the riverbanks
Where: riverside motherFff...riend (tps will be given)
When: 15th of June (today) 2pm EST
Who: all who love Storms Landing

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Rating is violent. I intend a peaceful event but I want everything to be able to happen plus there is the river contamination that might hurt people who are careless

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’ll try and have Comrade Flav join in, but I might not be able to make it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This was actually quite fun with lots of people helping our environmental cause, while Arthur could do some trashtalk about the government. Very nice! Thanks for coming all!

1592247133988.png