Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [STEP] Seeds of Miscreance (2nd of June 5.30EST/10.30GMT)

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
1590600243201.png

1590600402277.png

S E E D S
O F
M I S C R E A N C E

"They took my eyes,
I learned to hear.
They took my ears,
I learned to smell.
They took my nose,
I learned to feel.

They took my nerves,

I learned to taste their fear."

1590601401422.png

(Image by https://cgcookie.com/u/mherpin)

OOC:
Private | Violent
Where: ???
When: 2nd of June, 5.30 EST/10.30 GMT
What: Sermon

Note: I tried to make this time as conveniently as possible for most people. Especially for divine team during this campaign, please let me know if a more suitable time/date fits you!

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Thanks for the consideration. I'll let you know if something comes up that changes my availability but right now it's an okay day.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Apologies for the short notice, this event will more than likely have to be postponed to another day for IC reasons. Sorry bout that, thanks for bearing with me.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Apologies for the short notice, this event will more than likely have to be postponed to another day for IC reasons. Sorry bout that, thanks for bearing with me.
Nevermind this, some slight changes allow for this event to go ahead, but will be veered in a slightly different direction. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.