Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stellaris Thread

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Sorry for the late report on the session from my end, was asleep and only had one thing to say anyway:

unknown.png

STONKS

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Multiplayer game Part 6:

The Bank of Numa joined a Federation under the rightful galactic rulers, the New Nathjaran Regime. The Turtani Reborn are now our direct allies! Life is good for the Bank of Numa.

Sadly, this game may end without finish because the Aquatic Species Pack comes out in a few days:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Been playing some Stellaris, just thought I would share some things!

I resurrected a giant skeleton

Crop fields caused by me on a primitive planet

and communicating with a dragon!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
New Multiplayer Game!

Playing the Dragon Raiders using the "Here Be Dragons" origin where we spawn with a dragon-- using my race which is literally a dragon.

Players circled

]
[/SPOILER

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Okay so the rock game was fun, but the others had poor spawns, so we decided to start a new game.
This time I am playing pacifists.

They have exotic space food!

We played for quite a few hours. Here is our Galaxy!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
One of the best multiplayer games I have played yet
Two major factions have arisen, working towards a potentially inevitable player vs player war

..The Solar Empire is going to join the Red.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
With the release of Toxoids recently, my friends wanted to play a new game- so I made a new race!

Always proud of my races.
Unfortunately, despite this game having the BEST POSSIBLE SPAWN I've ever had, one of the four people playing had the worst possible spawn-- in the middle of a bunch of militarist empires in a cluster. Needless to say he died and, due to that, we didn't continue the game :(

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Whilst Lana is a hostage in Hell, I've been playing a multiplayer game with friends. I've given them competiton style rewards based on best race (the guy who won that did a Powerpoint presentation), best RP, who can kill me and if we reach the end of the game.

I am playing the Red Lyrium.
We've played three sessions and the Galaxy currently looks like this:

(this is faction map mode)